Jessica out before Sheri? :air:ย 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, bloodymario said:

why is that shocking thoย :oprah:

because it's the top 6

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

London GUY

giphy.gif

I'm Here and I'm Queer Gurlies

REPLAY

SHOOKGA
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

SHOOKGA is giving me creep teasย 

Haii gurrlllllll:stalkga:

Not very born this way of you ๐Ÿ˜ซ

London GUY
Just now, London GUY said:

giphy.gif

I'm Here and I'm Queer Gurlies

Clay Neeeeedssย to goย 

REPLAY

OBEY

how the **** is Skye still there :air:ย 

OBEY

If you didn't give Bryce a 1 or 2 you might have mental issues XOXO

Antonio

X7WOubP.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 49% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 9% of the rates

ย 

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Creyk

ย 

ALL SCORES

rg5G5av.png

ย 

Commentary

@Colleenย |ย 15ย | "Token goth character on the show. Relatable because of her issues with depression and self harm."

@huttontย |ย 14ย | "Skye crept up on me. She has had issues but has kinda learned who she is and knows things will get better after high school."

@Pancheccoย |ย 14ย | "Despite her appearence she was the "most normal" kid in that school. She had her own problems but she was also a very kind person and a true friend for Clay."

@Fernster7ย |ย 12ย | "Sheโ€™s just okay I guess, kinda annoying sometimes and rude too, but watching Clayโ€™s dumb face all the time must have that effect on people."

@JGDย | 12ย | "She seems like a nice girl. ย That's all I can say lol."

@KingOfSpainย |ย 11ย | "She should have been more important in the plot. I wanna know more of her, but I don't like the way she pretends to don't care about eeeeverything. Girl, you're not the center of the world."

@Cortexย |ย 11ย | "she seems sponatenous she fits her role and ishe succeeded to make me feel empathy."

@Goddess Of Loveย |ย 9ย | "Could be higher up, because I liked her attitude, but she was show in few scenes only, so can't judge a lot."

@Gagadonnaย |ย 6ย | "too stereotypical."

@Oriane23ย |ย 5ย | "She's that cool rebel and differentย girl with a cool style and she had my sympathy but how she talked about Hannah's suicide... Not cool."

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Bio
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

how the **** is Skye still there :air:ย 

Worst excuse for a character ever lol

Gypsy Life
Just now, OBEY said:

If you didn't give Bryce a 1 or 2 you might have mental issues XOXO

Poor @Creyk

London GUY
Just now, Antonio said:

X7WOubP.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 49% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 9% of the rates

ย 

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Creyk

ย 

ALL SCORES

rg5G5av.png

ย 

Commentary

@Colleenย |ย 15ย | "Token goth character on the show. Relatable because of her issues with depression and self harm."

@huttontย |ย 14ย | "Skye crept up on me. She has had issues but has kinda learned who she is and knows things will get better after high school."

@Pancheccoย |ย 14ย | "Despite her appearence she was the "most normal" kid in that school. She had her own problems but she was also a very kind person and a true friend for Clay."

@Fernster7ย |ย 12ย | "Sheโ€™s just okay I guess, kinda annoying sometimes and rude too, but watching Clayโ€™s dumb face all the time must have that effect on people."

@JGDย | 12ย | "She seems like a nice girl. ย That's all I can say lol."

@KingOfSpainย |ย 11ย | "She should have been more important in the plot. I wanna know more of her, but I don't like the way she pretends to don't care about eeeeverything. Girl, you're not the center of the world."

@Cortexย |ย 11ย | "she seems sponatenous she fits her role and ishe succeeded to make me feel empathy."

@Goddess Of Loveย |ย 9ย | "Could be higher up, because I liked her attitude, but she was show in few scenes only, so can't judge a lot."

@Gagadonnaย |ย 6ย | "too stereotypical."

@Oriane23ย |ย 5ย | "She's that cool rebel and differentย girl with a cool style and she had my sympathy but how she talked about Hannah's suicide... Not cool."

You Spelled Clay Wrong :oprah:ย 

REPLAY

OBEY

Skye is some curtain in the room i never cared about her and she was kind of pretentious and annoying tbh. i gave her a 9 bc the others did way worse things

Antonio
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

X7WOubP.jpg

ALL SCORES

rg5G5av.png

my #2 is out :(ย only hope is for Alex now

Archived