RESULTS | 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

Another iconic megarate @Antonio Queen of the Clouds Blueprint Edition next :grr:

Ray Of Light is next btw! It has probably been the most requested rate from me to date, gotta give the gays what they want :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Ray Of Light is next btw! It has probably been the most requested rate from me to date, gotta give the gays what they want :lolly: 

Too bad I only listen to 2 Madonna songs :poot:

Antonio

Too bad I only listen to 2 Madonna songs :poot:

listen to Ray Of Light. It's one of the greatest albums of all time, you'll thank me later, I promise you.

Antonio
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

listen to Ray Of Light. It's one of the greatest albums of all time, you'll thank me later, I promise you.

@TeenIdle ask @LoisLilMonster

I made ha listen and she's the biggest stan ever now :giveup:

also @Johny Wayne stans it too now!

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

@TeenIdle ask @LoisLilMonster

I made ha listen and she's the biggest stan ever now :giveup:

also @Johny Wayne stans it too now!

I always try to get into her but her songs are super long and I kinda get bored. I'll try again tho

Antonio

I always try to get into her but her songs are super long and I kinda get bored. I'll try again tho

Ray Of Light has long songs true but honestly they're so perfect that you just want them to go on and on :giveup: 

LittleMichael
22 minutes ago, Antonio said:

@huttont | 15 | "Even though Clay took his sweet- a$$ time listening to the tapes (which was annoying), I can relate to him so much. I know he made mistakes too but I could see myself making the same ones."

THIS :excited2:

Thank you @Antonio for this amazing megarate... and long life to House Slaynister :firega:

Antonio
1 hour ago, Johny Wayne said:

Waitin on that holy megarate :pray:

It's coming v soon! Prepare your rates and I'm also expecting comments :kara: which sons is your fav there btw :lolly: 

Johnny Wayne
Just now, Antonio said:

It's coming v soon! Prepare your rates and I'm also expecting comments :kara: which sons is your fav there btw :lolly: 

Well, expect to just get 10s cuz I really love each single song, even the ashantiashantaginiashshshahshshanteoooooooooo mess. I'll probably give my 11 to the title track though... it's just... like I'm listening to the birth of the universe, I can't begin to explain how that song f***s me up :diane: 

You'll get v-elaborate comments per usual :whitney:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Antonio
1 hour ago, Johny Wayne said:

Well, expect to just get 10s cuz I really love each single song, even the ashantiashantaginiashshshahshshanteoooooooooo mess. I'll probably give my 11 to the title track though... it's just... like I'm listening to the birth of the universe, I can't begin to explain how that song f***s me up :diane: 

You'll get v-elaborate comments per usual :whitney:

PERCHED! Ray Of Light is INCREDIBLE amazing choice and yes Shanti is underrated btw. The only song I don't really like on there is Little Star.

Antonio

@Johny Wayne also listen to Has To Be bc i'll be including it in the rate as well, it's on the Japanese edition and it's a lovely song <#

Archived