💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

SHOOKGA

Okay gtg now,

Before i leave i just wanna say thank you to @Antonio cus omg thx for letting me participate and have a chance to explore GGD fun side and im pretty sure all of us got shook.

And thank you everyone who joined this thread!

Ill cum bak in the morn to see the results, betta not dissapoint meeee

Sashhaaaayyyyyy awayyyy

Not very born this way of you 😫

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Blue
Just now, Panchecco said:

Hannah was my 11 :madge: I hope you post my comment about her

Alex, Jeff and Clay were my top 3:neyde:

:neyde: 

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Quotes like this are the ones that made me want to rate her with a 0.

lol as if she isn´t saying the truth

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Antonio

YbF2o7k.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 83% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 6% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : @Cortex @KingOfTheClouds @TeenIdle @Creyk @bloodymario @DontDoubtDavid @August Blue

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @shoful

ALL SCORES

Iplzwcl.png

Commentary

@August Blue | 18 | "I know that people will not vote for Hannah as their favorite character, but despite her decision to end her life.. for me she was someone who I would really appreciate to have in real life. She was such a sweet, caring smart girl whom all she wanted was to have a friend, and them to recognize her for who she really was. People say she was sellfish but I think that most of us know how it is to not be who you really are...and also to be bullied... but not many of us know how it is to be objectified....and then raped... They judge Hannah for screaming at Zach, but I doubt they ever felt obectified like Hannah did. My opinion is, that we dont know what someone is really going through behind the doors, how are they were before we got to know them."

@Cortex | 18 | " i find her very attractive !! an amazing actor, multiple faces and emotions, the highlight of the show"

@KingOfSpain | 18 | "I LOVE HER, but girl, the poem thing and a lot of details were silly things. I can't understand how a person could do that because of some things. I mean, go to another highschool, find a cool job, say bye to fake people, I don't know. I am a very positive person, so maybe that's why I don't understand 100% Hannah. Anyway, the story she tells is amazing and she's so beautiful it hurts. QUEEN. "

@bloodymario | 18 | "I´m not giving her a 18 just because she killed herself and all that, but because she is such a good, realistic character, I mean we can see lots of her flaws, like she being rude to some people, or being kind of dramatic, instead of all that ´´She was a saint, she never did nothing wrong´´ character that most suicide series and movies try to show, yet we also see her other side, the good one."

@huttont | 16 | "She is such a likeable character. She is smart, funny, and has a good heart. Im conflicted on her making the tapes bc ppl should know their actions, but it also is a very effed up thing to do."

@Noah | 15 | "I think in some points, Hannah is a relatable character. I really don’t know what to say without sounding offensive or discrediting her death. I think the actress projected the Character very well."

@Gagadonna | 15 | "Even though her story broke my heart, she was sometimes a real bitch: 1) she just witnessed Jessica's rape without reacting 2) she turned her back on Zach in spite of how kind he was to her 3) she included Clay on the tapes and made him feel guilty for her suicide 4) she did not left a single ****ing letter for her papers before killing herself. Don't come at me saying "You don't know how depression and suicide are!" You are nobody to judge me  I still love her a lot and feel like I know her even though she is just a fictional character. "

@Oriane23 | 15 | "At the beginning I thought she was one of these shallow basic girls... But the fact that she was being bullied made her so touching. And she really had a golden heart, when she brought Jessica back home when she didn't have to, just because she was worried about her..."

@Colleen | 14 | "Poor thing was given such a hard time, and nobody would listen to her. Even when she tried to reach out (directly and indirectly) for help"

@JGD | 14 | "The main girl of the show.  I like her character and her story, though there were times where I was thinking about her expectations for others to come back for her and comfort her, but they had no idea that's what she wanted.  She had some regrets where she should've said something, but didn't.  I found that somewhat annoying."

@Goddess Of Love | 14 | "Liked her the most until that point where she started telling people to do what she didn't actually want them to do (her & Clay's almost-sex scene"

@KingOfTheClouds | 12 | "Hannah was done wrong but she was not exactly a stand up character herself, plus some of the things she said caused her suicide were pretty minimal and some were kinda petty.  Some of the wrong doings against her were small"

@Panchecco | 11 | "She was broken and couldn't realize that there were people who cared for her and that could have helped her. Her decision was very irrational but at the same time very rational (for her) so I get why she committed suicide but I don't get the purpose of the 13 tapes or rather not the tapes themselves but the fact that she wanted everyone to hear their own tape. Was the point of her sucide and the tapes letting all those people know the pain they caused her? Did she want people to feel like she felt? or was she just trying to make Bryce pay for what he did to her and Jessica? I personally feel that, if her intention was to call out everyone that made her kill herself so that they could understand their actions were bad, grow and become better people, creating those tapes was not the best option. I think that the tapes sounds a lot like she wanted to have her own revenge, and revenge on its own doesn't do anything. She could have said all of their mistakes but still could have asked them to not act like they did to her ever again (she would have had her "revenge" and at the same time helped those people process their actions). By committing suicide she also left Clay and her parents (the only people that didn't do anything wron) with an immense void in them, a void and a sense of guilt that will never leave them and I think that she forgot to consider this when she decided to record the tapes and kill herself. Despite that, her story is heartbreaking and it makes me so angry and sad to think about the fact that there are so many people, like Hannah, that go through all that **** in school. "

@Fernster7 | | "I feel bad about this because she killed herself ffs, but she was annoying as hell, half of the stuff that happened to her was not even that bad but no, there she was blaming people for not doing **** when she ****ing did the same, she could have called 911, she could have told Jeff parents the truth and she could have also do something when her “friend” was being raped. Also, why the **** did she even put Mr. Porter on the tapes when she tried to help her but she did not want to cooperate, what else did she want? And I’m really sorry about this but she did some stupid **** and what was she thinking? That there were not going to be consequences? What I must say tho is that she was GORGEOUS, like I just wanted her on the screen because she’s just too beautiful, I felt straight lmao."

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, bloodymario said:

lol as if she isn´t saying the truth

I don't honestly know what the **** this girl wanted tbh.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Antonio said:

YbF2o7k.jpg

FAVORITE OF : @Cortex @KingOfTheClouds @TeenIdle @Creyk @bloodymario @DontDoubtDavid @August Blue

LEAST FAVORITE OF :

ALL SCORES

Iplzwcl.png

Commentary

@August Blue | 18 | "I know that people will not vote for Hannah as their favorite character, but despite her decision to end her life.. for me she was someone who I would really appreciate to have in real life. She was such a sweet, caring smart girl whom all she wanted was to have a friend, and them to recognize her for who she really was. People say she was sellfish but I think that most of us know how it is to not be who you really are...and also to be bullied... but not many of us know how it is to be objectified....and then raped... They judge Hannah for screaming at Zach, but I doubt they ever felt obectified like Hannah did. My opinion is, that we dont know what someone is really going through behind the doors, how are they were before we got to know them."

@Cortex | 18 | " i find her very attractive !! an amazing actor, multiple faces and emotions, the highlight of the show"

@KingOfSpain | 18 | "I LOVE HER, but girl, the poem thing and a lot of details were silly things. I can't understand how a person could do that because of some things. I mean, go to another highschool, find a cool job, say bye to fake people, I don't know. I am a very positive person, so maybe that's why I don't understand 100% Hannah. Anyway, the story she tells is amazing and she's so beautiful it hurts. QUEEN. "

@bloodymario | 18 | "I´m not giving her a 18 just because she killed herself and all that, but because she is such a good, realistic character, I mean we can see lots of her flaws, like she being rude to some people, or being kind of dramatic, instead of all that ´´She was a saint, she never did nothing wrong´´ character that most suicide series and movies try to show, yet we also see her other side, the good one."

@huttont | 16 | "She is such a likeable character. She is smart, funny, and has a good heart. Im conflicted on her making the tapes bc ppl should know their actions, but it also is a very effed up thing to do."

@Noah | 15 | "I think in some points, Hannah is a relatable character. I really don’t know what to say without sounding offensive or discrediting her death. I think the actress projected the Character very well."

@Gagadonna | 15 | "Even though her story broke my heart, she was sometimes a real bitch: 1) she just witnessed Jessica's rape without reacting 2) she turned her back on Zach in spite of how kind he was to her 3) she included Clay on the tapes and made him feel guilty for her suicide 4) she did not left a single ****ing letter for her papers before killing herself. Don't come at me saying "You don't know how depression and suicide are!" You are nobody to judge me  I still love her a lot and feel like I know her even though she is just a fictional character. "

@Oriane23 | 15 | "At the beginning I thought she was one of these shallow basic girls... But the fact that she was being bullied made her so touching. And she really had a golden heart, when she brought Jessica back home when she didn't have to, just because she was worried about her..."

@Colleen | 14 | "Poor thing was given such a hard time, and nobody would listen to her. Even when she tried to reach out (directly and indirectly) for help"

@JGD | 14 | "The main girl of the show.  I like her character and her story, though there were times where I was thinking about her expectations for others to come back for her and comfort her, but they had no idea that's what she wanted.  She had some regrets where she should've said something, but didn't.  I found that somewhat annoying."

@Goddess Of Love | 14 | "Liked her the most until that point where she started telling people to do what she didn't actually want them to do (her & Clay's almost-sex scene"

@KingOfTheClouds | 12 | "Hannah was done wrong but she was not exactly a stand up character herself, plus some of the things she said caused her suicide were pretty minimal and some were kinda petty.  Some of the wrong doings against her were small"

@Fernster7 | | "I feel bad about this because she killed herself ffs, but she was annoying as hell, half of the stuff that happened to her was not even that bad but no, there she was blaming people for not doing **** when she ****ing did the same, she could have called 911, she could have told Jeff parents the truth and she could have also do something when her “friend” was being raped. Also, why the **** did she even put Mr. Porter on the tapes when she tried to help her but she did not want to cooperate, what else did she want? And I’m really sorry about this but she did some stupid **** and what was she thinking? That there were not going to be consequences? What I must say tho is that she was GORGEOUS, like I just wanted her on the screen because she’s just too beautiful, I felt straight lmao."

tumblr_ntjevif7sD1u4rnbpo1_250.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

Commentary

@Panchecco | 11 | "She was broken and couldn't realize that there were people who cared for her and that could have helped her. Her decision was very irrational but at the same time very rational (for her) so I get why she committed suicide but I don't get the purpose of the 13 tapes or rather not the tapes themselves but the fact that she wanted everyone to hear their own tape. Was the point of her sucide and the tapes letting all those people know the pain they caused her? Did she want people to feel like she felt? or was she just trying to make Bryce pay for what he did to her and Jessica? I personally feel that, if her intention was to call out everyone that made her kill herself so that they could understand their actions were bad, grow and become better people, creating those tapes was not the best option. I think that the tapes sounds a lot like she wanted to have her own revenge, and revenge on its own doesn't do anything. She could have said all of their mistakes but still could have asked them to not act like they did to her ever again (she would have had her "revenge" and at the same time helped those people process their actions). By committing suicide she also left Clay and her parents (the only people that didn't do anything wron) with an immense void in them, a void and a sense of guilt that will never leave them and I think that she forgot to consider this when she decided to record the tapes and kill herself. Despite that, her story is heartbreaking and it makes me so angry and sad to think about the fact that there are so many people, like Hannah, that go through all that **** in school. "

THE TEXT WALL IS REAL

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

YbF2o7k.jpg

LEAST FAVORITE OF :

ALL SCORES

Iplzwcl.png

Commentary

I´m kinda disappointed tbh, but I promised that if my 18 wasn´t number one I wouldn´t be pressed about it, so :crossed:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

YbF2o7k.jpg

LEAST FAVORITE OF :

ALL SCORES

Iplzwcl.png

Commentary

OMG THANK YOU FOR ADDING MY COMMENT LAST MINUTE BECAUSE I ASKED YOU TO :diane:

Antonio
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

OMG THANK YOU FOR ADDING MY cOMMENT LAST MINUTE BECAUSE I ASKED YOU TO :diane:

nononoooo I just skipped it by accident I added it because I noticed it was missing!

Panchecco
Just now, Antonio said:

nononoooo I just skipped it by accident I added it because I noticed it was missing!

well thank you anyway:hug:

Antonio

the only female character in the top 5 is now out!

The battle is between Tony and Clay.

are you

#TeamClay

or

#TeamTony

Archived