3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

maybe she left drag :unicorn:

Oh well, that's life.  So wats good?  :poot:

Egypt. W

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

I respect tyra considering this is the type of messes she's been dealing with ever since her win 

7UvyA0rc4wZm8YWJHQkHFox-rPtHyFt3tRbx-Z_d

Panchecco
3 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

And you can call it attention seeking or not, but the truth of the matter is you would still say something negative about her if she kept her mouth completely shut!  Because the true point of the matter is, you just don't like her PERIOD!

And that's fine, but don't pretend like there is something she could honestly do to change your mind, because we all know that would honestly be an exercise in futility on her part.  :madge::madge::madge::madge:

my point is that I don't like her but I really want to and there are SO MANY things she could do to change my mind

there are still so many people (you for example) who see a true Queen in her but I just can't seem to see it and I want her to leave her haters behind and do something new and fresh involving her drag to let me (and all of her haters/non-fans) see what she's made of 

I know she doesn't owe me (or anyone else) anything but instead of making cheap SoundCloud diss songs she could step her bussy up and SHOW us all WHY she is a respectable drag queen :shrug:

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

my point is that I don't like her but I really want to and there are SO MANY things she could do to change my mind

there are still so many people (you for example) who see a true Queen in her but I just can't seem to see it and I want her to leave her haters behind and do something new and fresh involving her drag to let me (and all of her haters/non-fans) see what she's made of 

I know she doesn't owe me (or anyone else) anything but instead of making cheap SoundCloud diss songs she could step her bussy up and SHOW us all WHY she is a respectable drag queen :shrug:

She already did, it's called Season 2...  :poot:

Egypt. W

MJHolland
3 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Tell that to all the numerous "fans" calling Nina a n*gger this past week because she beat Valentina last week(The Fan "Fav") and sent her home.  Everyone knows the drag race fan base is one of the most vile fan bases around...  Smh

Buddy 

Drag Race fans have make fun of Roxy Andrews being abandoned at a bus stop by her mom

Nina and her bad attitude are not off limits :ladyhaha: Drag fans are passionate and say crass things just like drag queen themselves, I think you're taking that way too seriously 

En_Sabah_Nur
19 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Buddy 

Drag Race fans have make fun of Roxy Andrews being abandoned at a bus stop by her mom

Nina and her bad attitude are not off limits :ladyhaha: Drag fans are passionate and say crass things just like drag queen themselves, I think you're taking that way too seriously 

Then call them anything but derogatory racial epithets then!  Especially an atrocious word like the n-word...  :madge: 

Egypt. W

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Then call them anything but derogatory racial epithets then!  Especially an atrocious word like the n-word...  :madge: 

Do you realize how many times drag queens say "f*g"? How about "c*nt"? Or dyk*"? Or tr*nny?
Those are all extremely derogatory and no one cares. You might be biased about it bc itoffends you, but drag is for thick skinned people I guess 

sadhoe

Lmao she slayed her season and every time someone pretends that Raven did better I die a little inside. 

+ she is bullied constantly by pretentious twinks who think they know everything about drag, so I understand her attitude completely 

En_Sabah_Nur
21 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Do you realize how many times drag queens say "f*g"? How about "c*nt"? Or dyk*"? Or tr*nny?
Those are all extremely derogatory and no one cares. You might be biased about it bc itoffends you, but drag is for thick skinned people I guess 

So now your equating LGBT people calling each other derogatory LGBT epithets, to non-POC LGBT people calling other LGBT people who happen to be POC racially atrocious epithets?!?!?

:madge::madge::madge:   :neyde::neyde::neyde:

Egypt. W

MJHolland
1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

So now your equating LGBT people calling each other derogatory LGBT epithets, to non-POC LGBT people calling other LGBT people who happen to be POC racially atrocious epithets?!?!?

:neyde::neyde::neyde:

Yeah kinda

Why do you think your joke is off limits? Drag is about going there 

bujibu

For me Tyra never really stood out in the competition, especially talent wise. Her snatch game Beyonce was atrocious. If anything Jujubee should've won. She had the drive and the talent to back it up. Bebe Zahara Benet faded into drag race winner history but she still slayed her season and deserved it. Tyra just doesn't have anything that screams winner to me about her. She's one of Ru's biggest mistakes in selecting a winner.

There's a difference between being an introvert, and an introvert who is just unpleasant. This is like a Phi Phi O'hara response to me. I get it, fans are terrible but engaging them just makes it worse. Like block and move on. 

RonnieGagz
7 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Why you guys like this show so much to begin with

Why shouldn't we?

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

SychosSoChic
11 hours ago, Panchecco said:

Do you think she deserved the crown at the time? Do you think she has built a strong enough legacy out of Drag Race? Should she focus more on the positive and be a QWEEN for the people who see her as one?

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif 

tumblr_n9selr3l2c1tddlqho1_250.gif

1) No. But I don't go on about it because it happened like a decade ago or smth. Jujubeeshouldhavewonstaymad

2) No. And that is on her. Shangela/Katya/Trixie/Alyssa/Latrice/Willam/etc. have all gone on to become successful, and none of them even won their seasons. The other winners have all used their platforms and built something. What has Tyra done?

3) The thing is she doesn't need to focus on positivity and she doesn't have to become a Qween of anything if she doesn't want to. But don't come to me complaining about people not liking you on the internet, when competitors who have LOST or gotten DISQUALIFIED have gone on to become infinitely more relevant than you, a winner.

The community was generally skeptical with her win to begin with. And Tyra not doing anything substantial after Drag Race didn't help anyone, especially when Raven, who everyone thought should have won, garnered a following with her WOW Presents gig.

The Drag Race Community is crap. But at the same time you need to at least put in the effort to show them your C.U.N.T, coz winning is not enough. The crown is not enough.

People STILL say Alaska should have won S5, and Jinkx shows them why she won every time she performs. If Tyra can show us all why she won, I don't doubt the community would change its tune, the same way everyone went from hating Laganja/Roxxxy/Jasmine to loving them.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived