💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Hands On Me, the hit that got away?

Korok

Featured Posts

Korok

Might be a little thing but I like that long yeah :diane:. This song is truly the backbone of pop music. Thoughts?

Benji

Even though it's lowkey about outing someone, Break Your Heart Right Back is great :giveup: Love the sample, her vocals are on point without being too over powering and the flow is just great. I think it had a chance of being a moderate hit.

Ryusei

tbh nearly all songs from my everything and from dangerous woman had lowkey hit-potential

Musery

The Child

I LOVED Hands On Me when the album came out but now it sounds way too noisy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

juju

Hands on Me is, in fact, the only song I listen to from that album.
Definitely hit-material.

edit: I lied, I forgot Love Me Harder was on that album as well. :diane: 

❤ x ❤

ComeToMama

Ariana's hits-that-got-away list is already longer than most and she only has 3 albums.

Be My Baby should have also been a single. 

doja scat

Hands On Me is a cute girl but Arianas annunciation is horrible on that song. 

Just own the slutty anthem and SAY that you are in bed naked and like long poles, sis! It's okay!  

Be My Baby is my favourite on the album though. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

takemetovenus

One of the best from My Everything (next to Break Your Heart Right Back of course :hor:) haters can seethe

A$AP Ferg's part goes awf too though, It's your birthday erryday with me :music:

Born To Slay

I like to pretend that that lyric never happened, so I'm happy it wasn't a single. 

On a purely commercial level... eh, I still don't think it could've been a single. If they had to release another single from My Everything (which they could've and should've done), Be My Baby would've been my choice. It's to this day top 10 on my Ari fav list and it's my fav song on the album that never become a single (Break Free and One Last Time are my first and second fav respectively). 

Killa

mess this is like those tired ass old pop songs, like gaga used to do as well. sorry but i lived the 00's once, dont wanna live in it again

awful

Archived