💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Migos refused to perform with Drag Queens on SNL

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss
16 minutes ago, Naufri said:

Drag queens on BA don't make any sense. I don't believe it.

World of Wonder produces Rupaul's drag race. Why would they lie about this :huh:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

Migos are irrelevant, everything they're doing has been done before. If Katy wanted something new, replace Migos with the drag queens:v: The performance would be forgettable with them in it anyway ha:gaycat:

Bette Davis

Homophobic/transphobic rappers?

tenor.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Taylor Z
2 hours ago, Entropy said:

i hate her pandering so much omfg. you CANT pretend to be an lgbt """"supporter""" and collab with migos

Exactly. She's definitely pandering and its so disgusting. If she cared about LGBT she would have let them preform & be at the after party. She used the drag queens as a prop. Nothing more

como estas

En_Sabah_Nur

This really pisses me off & as far as I am concerned, ALL of them(Katy + Migos) can All go straight to H*LL!!!!!  

:neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde:

Egypt. W

Rockets
2 hours ago, Levine said:

And then people ask me why I despise that woman. She is clearly just like that. Like, I don't know how people don't see her true colors. 

I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt sooo many times but lately it's almost like she's asking to be dragged, this is unexcusable. Especially considering that gaga would have literally eaten them alive for refusing to perform with the queens. But Gaga wouldn't collaborate with Migos in the first place soooo

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

StrawberryBlond

At first, I was thinking that perhaps Katy doesn't really want to collab with Migos, that it was all purely her label conducting this and she wasn't happy about it at all. But over time, I'm getting the impression that she really does like them and seems to have a level of camaraderie with them. That being the case, how does she feel about the fact that they are so dismissive of the LGBTQ community who she claims to love? The tweet she posted after the performance just shows that she's ready to sweep any harsh reality under the rug, for fear her fans will see her true personality, that she's a person who allows others to close-minded and not challenge it. For someone who's supported such a "be yourself" message since Firework, she really can't be caught out with stuff like this. Just shows you how much fakeness goes on in the business, how being a role model who accepts everyone is such a marketable image and can be used for sales, how being true colours can be easily hidden.

JesseBabe

While I don't condone any of this behavior. I do think this was strictly just business when it came to collaborating with them on her song. Like it or not, the rappers in Migos are extremely popular at the moment, and we all know Katy likes her number 1's and trying to stay current... :lolly:

While personally I wish Katy would have taken a stance and fought back against Migos not being comfortable with drag queens (considering she just got an award for her advocacy for the LGBTQ+ community :neyde:), but again, I have never felt like she was an advocate for the community and seems to be easily swayed by whatever is trendy at the moment, regardless if it offends anybody, so I'm not surprised tbh.

I can't at people talking about Gaga in every KP thread. It's just like when ppl talking about Gaga talk suddenly about KP. What is wrong with you, wtf

Also, at people defending her try to compare her with the almighty Gags.. :tony: 

Abramovic

Did everyone watch the performance? There are Drag Queens sitting at the left and the right side of the table... so I think this rumor is just another way to spread hate about Katy :golfclap:

The Surrealist

I honestly believe this. I am utterly disgusted by Migos and the fact that they have such a huge following although they have no talent and are homophobes.

And the fact that Katy collabed with them, only shows her true colors. Bling not the music.

Archived