Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS | Marina And The Diamonds Megarate

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

Red

lol wtf

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

In what world is Blue better than Primadonna? :deadbanana: 

AJK273
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Zas5EnK.png

SCORE: 8.87 | LOWEST: 4 @shmal96 | HIGHEST: 11 VARIOUS | EH: #2

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Antonio Used to be my favorite Marina track, but that was when I was first introduced to her music, times have changed! I still ADORE those amazing beats at the verses, then the soft vocals in the chorus, but the part that sets me OFF is the transition from the third chorus to the final chorus, EXPLOSIVE. Here she continues to describe the story of Electra Heart, the rich spoiled girl that gets what she wants all the time.

@SinnersVenus It’s really fun to dance to, not much more to it than that. The beat isn’t too unique, and even though the lyrics are satirical, the attitude can get annoying. However, they’re very well written for what they are, and the beat excels in making you want to dance. It did it’s job, I guess.

@MrBlue Her signature song imo ! Everything about it is perfect ! This song is a masterpiece. It’s so good

giphy.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

shame
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Zas5EnK.png

SCORE: 8.87 | LOWEST: 4 @shmal96 | HIGHEST: 11 VARIOUS | EH: #2

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Antonio Used to be my favorite Marina track, but that was when I was first introduced to her music, times have changed! I still ADORE those amazing beats at the verses, then the soft vocals in the chorus, but the part that sets me OFF is the transition from the third chorus to the final chorus, EXPLOSIVE. Here she continues to describe the story of Electra Heart, the rich spoiled girl that gets what she wants all the time.

@SinnersVenus It’s really fun to dance to, not much more to it than that. The beat isn’t too unique, and even though the lyrics are satirical, the attitude can get annoying. However, they’re very well written for what they are, and the beat excels in making you want to dance. It did it’s job, I guess.

@MrBlue Her signature song imo ! Everything about it is perfect ! This song is a masterpiece. It’s so good

AHAHAHAHAHHAA BYE DONNA :whitney:

angels forever, forever angels

monsterdino

ugh all of these Electra Heart songs should have been out waaaay before

shame
1 minute ago, Red said:

In what world is Blue better than Primadonna? :deadbanana: 

in every world of the universe 

Red

Y'all only gave it low scores cause y'all are pseudo-hipsters but y'all know inside your heart that song is a masterpiece 

giphy.gif

(Drinking game: take a shot everytime I say "y'all")

TeenIdle

nA57zSt.png

SCORE: 8.89 | LOWEST: 4 @KingOfTheClouds | HIGHEST: 11 @Trepadation @shmal96 | FROOT: #4

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Antonio I don't like the music video at all, and it took a while until I finally learned to appreciate and love this track, but I love it now. It's fun and catchy and I love the lyrics, I like listening to it on the go.

@SinnersVenus This song presents a very interesting lyrical theme. Instead of being the heart-broken, Marina plays the heart-breaking. Together with an amazing instrumental, good vocals, and smart writing, it is one of my favourites on the album. Amazing.

shame
1 minute ago, Red said:

Y'all only gave it low scores cause y'all are pseudo-hipsters but y'all know inside your heart that song is a masterpiece 

giphy.gif

what ruins it for me is the instrumental, especially during the verse :toofunny:

Red
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

what ruins it for me is the instrumental, especially during the verse :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

Archived