Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS | Marina And The Diamonds Megarate

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

@Antonio TFJ is hanging by its last thread

idk about anything Savages should be #1 and Oh No! HAS to be #2 or if Savages disappoints Oh No! should win

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

I am not a robot was higher than obssesions and are you satisfied AND sex sex yeah?????

ย 

GOOOOOOOOOOODBYE

monsterdino
Just now, Antonio said:

idk about anything Savages should be #1 and Oh No! HAS to be #2 or if Savages disappoints Oh No! should win

yaaaaaas sistaaa I gave savages my 11 and oh no also 11

AJK273

Hurry @TeenIdleย My battery on my computer is running lowย 

ย 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Antonio
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

yaaaaaas sistaaa I gave savages my 11 and oh no also 11

my 11s were

Mowgli's Road
Power & Control
Savages

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

TeenIdle

CdWLf7Z.png

SCORE: 8.67 | LOWEST: 2 @KingOfTheCloudsย | HIGHEST: 11 @ChavaWMย | FROOT: #6

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Antonioย Amazing closer for an amazing album, the video is OK but the song deserved better.

@ChavaWMย I love the mysterious feel this gives you

@Redย Probably the only one in the album that had to grow on me for me to like it

@SinnersVenusย This instrumental is heavenly. Her voice is heavenly. Her lyrics are the best on the album. It talks about something people are afraid to talk about, and does it in such a touching way, I canโ€™t even. I donโ€™t have anything to say about this song as I donโ€™t want to begin an in-depth lyrical analysis, but this is an amazing album closer and I couldnโ€™t have asked for better. Good job Marina.

@MrBlueย The lyrics omgโ€ฆ Sheโ€™s really one of the best song-writter imo

ย 

monsterdino
Just now, Antonio said:

my 11s were

Mowgli's Road
Power & Control

Savages

:neyde:

AJK273
Just now, Antonio said:

my 11s were

Mowgli's Road
Power & Control
Savages

Girls

Bubblegum Bitch

Solitare

Scab and Plaster

AJK273
Just now, TeenIdle said:

CdWLf7Z.png

SCORE: 8.67 | LOWEST: 2 @KINGOFTHECLOUDS | HIGHEST: 11 @CHAVAWM | FROOT: #6

COMMENTS

ย  Reveal hidden contents

@ANTONIOย Amazing closer for an amazing album, the video is OK but the song deserved better.

@CHAVAWMย I love the mysterious feel this gives you

@REDย Probably the only one in the album that had to grow on me for me to like it

@SINENRSVENUSย This instrumental is heavenly. Her voice is heavenly. Her lyrics are the best on the album. It talks about something people are afraid to talk about, and does it in such a touching way, I canโ€™t even. I donโ€™t have anything to say about this song as I donโ€™t want to begin an in-depth lyrical analysis, but this is an amazing album closer and I couldnโ€™t have asked for better. Good job Marina.

@MRBLUEย The lyrics omgโ€ฆ Sheโ€™s really one of the best song-writter imo

ย 

He lucky he banned or I woulda....

xz47fxh3.gif?w=650

Antonio
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

:neyde:

I didn't ask for your opinion thanks :lolly:ย Mowgli's Road is Marina's greatest song

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

CdWLf7Z.png

SCORE: 8.67 | LOWEST: 2 @KINGOFTHECLOUDS | HIGHEST: 11 @CHAVAWM | FROOT: #6

COMMENTS

ย  Reveal hidden contents

@ANTONIOย Amazing closer for an amazing album, the video is OK but the song deserved better.

@CHAVAWMย I love the mysterious feel this gives you

@REDย Probably the only one in the album that had to grow on me for me to like it

@SINENRSVENUSย This instrumental is heavenly. Her voice is heavenly. Her lyrics are the best on the album. It talks about something people are afraid to talk about, and does it in such a touching way, I canโ€™t even. I donโ€™t have anything to say about this song as I donโ€™t want to begin an in-depth lyrical analysis, but this is an amazing album closer and I couldnโ€™t have asked for better. Good job Marina.

@MRBLUEย The lyrics omgโ€ฆ Sheโ€™s really one of the best song-writter imo

ย 

Ok, so I come back and see that Obsessions is already gone and this wannabe Lana track is still here. Messย :poot:

AJK273
Just now, Antonio said:

I didn't ask for your opinion thanks :lolly:ย Mowgli's Road is One ofย Marina's greatest song

COOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_mtw518vuw01rs21djo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok, so I come back and see that Obsessions is already gone and this wannabe Lana track is still here. Messย :poot:

:awkney:

Archived