Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Album Covers

Doot

Featured Posts

So, I don't know about anyone else, but I am not a huge fan of people who simply have their faces on album covers. Here are some of my favorite album covers, and I would love to have Gaga do an album cover like something like these one day.

Thoughts?

yazupstairsaterics.jpg

Linkin_park_hybrid_theory.jpg

exo-sing-for-you-album-cover-full-size.j

Pink-Floyd-Dark-Side-of-the-Moon-album-c

Metallica-Master-Of-Puppets-Animated-GIF

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Ewen Anderson said:

91OmSFrqlmL._SL1500_.jpg

Hide contents

:stalkga:

ezgif3930d5c0na73o18pvk.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Her best one for sure. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fame_Monster

In 2012, Complex listed it at rank six on their countdown of The 50 Best Pop Album Covers of the Past Five Years. Dale Eisenger from the publication called both covers as "alluring and gorgeous", adding that Gaga's look was followed by a number of artists emulating it in later years.[112] In 2015, Billboard included the standard album cover on their list of the "50 Greatest Album Covers of All Time".[113] Andrew Unterberger from the publication wrote in a 2016 article that the cover arts were "much starker and more angular than the party-diva framing of [The Fame]. It's still very sleek, but there's a danger in Gaga's eyes this time out, and the feeling of greater depth in its austerity: A star, but one with a lot to say."

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Add ARTPOP and TTAL and we are fine 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Just now, Anveeroy said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fame_Monster

In 2012, Complex listed it at rank six on their countdown of The 50 Best Pop Album Covers of the Past Five Years. Dale Eisenger from the publication called both covers as "alluring and gorgeous", adding that Gaga's look was followed by a number of artists emulating it in later years.[112] In 2015, Billboard included the standard album cover on their list of the "50 Greatest Album Covers of All Time".[113] Andrew Unterberger from the publication wrote in a 2016 article that the cover arts were "much starker and more angular than the party-diva framing of [The Fame]. It's still very sleek, but there's a danger in Gaga's eyes this time out, and the feeling of greater depth in its austerity: A star, but one with a lot to say."

It is my favorite one by her. Im not saying all people who did it are bad, I LOVE that album cover, Im simply saying I like some variety. 

Grimes_-_Visions_album_cover.png

Grimes - Visions

R-7276118-1451544965-4067.jpeg.jpg

Running With the Wolves EP - AURORA

ReLadyGagaTheRemixAlbum.JPG

The Remix - Lady Gaga

13288589.jpg

Kilo Kish - Reflection In Real Time

Marina_and_the_Diamonds_-_I_Am_Not_a_Rob

Marina and the Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot Remixes EP :green:

EDIT: Most of these aren't albums lmao. What can u do, I like what I like :poot:

Also this gem: 

The_Fame_Monster.jpg

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster alternative cover

MonsterOfSpain

Oh wow Gaga literally has so many iconic covers. Queen of artworks.

Archived