💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Dylan Matthews

PartySick

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Ugh he gets my feels so much with his reviews!

Sonically I enjoy the able! Like it! And I really like her deeper messages.

But lyrically?!?! NO GIRL. STOP IT. You ruin GREAT mature songs with weird childish random lyrics every once in a while! Why????

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Ugh, I need him to choke me to death with those arms :giveup: 

Something about a straight guy that can appreciate pop music :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Ugh he gets my feels so much with his reviews!

Sonically I enjoy the able! Like it! And I really like her deeper messages.

But lyrically?!?! NO GIRL. STOP IT. You ruin GREAT mature songs with weird childish random lyrics every once in a while! Why????

Since I have a thing for 'flop' albums, I actually am intrigued by Witness (I guess we can't rule whether it's a flop or not yet). Perhaps I just want to find redeeming qualities in works people deem irredeemable? Not sure. Regardless, the album isn't terrible...but yes, so many questionable lyrics.

I enjoy some of the production of the album, but the album lacks direction (which is my issue with any Katy Perry album). One of the Boys and Prism have the strongest direction and cohesion in my opinion. Even Teenage Dream has some real questionable moments among several of her most iconic songs. Katy really needs to focus on lyrical laziness (it always seems like a few verses that are rushed or just filled to complete a song) and song order/choice. I really want to re-listen to Witness and re-order the songs so the album flows better. 

fede ARTPOP

when will he come out, cant imagine a REAL str8 guy listening all this music/video the gay fandom make him to react :air:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Erich Johnson
6 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

when will he came out, cant imagine a REAL str8 guy listening all this music/video the gay fandom make him to react :air:

i'm gay for pay

:classy:

ShockPop

He's too consumed with the production.

Most tracks on the album sound like the acapella from a song was put on the instrumental of another song. The flow of the vocal melody skips throughout. Ugh.

Irrelevant

Can a mod please move this to the Dylan Matthews thread? Thanks! :D

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MJHolland
9 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Since I have a thing for 'flop' albums, I actually am intrigued by Witness (I guess we can't rule whether it's a flop or not yet). Perhaps I just want to find redeeming qualities in works people deem irredeemable? Not sure. Regardless, the album isn't terrible...but yes, so many questionable lyrics.

I enjoy some of the production of the album, but the album lacks direction (which is my issue with any Katy Perry album). One of the Boys and Prism have the strongest direction and cohesion in my opinion. Even Teenage Dream has some real questionable moments among several of her most iconic songs. Katy really needs to focus on lyrical laziness (it always seems like a few verses that are rushed or just filled to complete a song) and song order/choice. I really want to re-listen to Witness and re-order the songs so the album flows better. 

If you do this please share haha! Would love to hear 

I like this album tbh. It's just that some lyrics pop up every once in a while am I'm like girl... you need to decide if you're going to write deep, mature music or if you're gonna write for kids. Chose one please haha. 

Anderson123

Cringe. Dylan is either very gay or overreacting. How can he listen to Katy's new album and be like "OMFGGGG the production", "OmGGGggGGG I need to pause this because my eyes are watery". I mean really?

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

If you do this please share haha! Would love to hear 

I like this album tbh. It's just that some lyrics pop up every once in a while am I'm like girl... you need to decide if you're going to write deep, mature music or if you're gonna write for kids. Chose one please haha. 

So, this is how I came up with ordering the album: 

Slayer

God, he is just too extra. The album stinks. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived