Marry The Night
DWUW
G.U.Y
PI

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RabbitHeart

Glad most of the ones i immediately thought of were already mentioned (Crazy Kids, Into You, Green Light, the entirety of the album Emotion).

Don't @ me but i have to say Living for Love by Madonna :sis:

and from less popular singers, I really think Dancing On My Own should've made Robyn huge, Vroom Vroom from Charli XCX, Octahate by Ryn Weaver, You're Not the One by Sky Ferreira, Human Touch by Betty Who, Confident by Demi, Slide by Calvin Harris, and On + Off by Maggie Rogers (these are all songs I could see doing well on top 40 radio if given the chance :diane:)

fishinmyhair

Confused as to why n o   o n e has mentioned FROOT, one of the greatest songs ever recorded 

??

bujibu
12 hours ago, HausofLenis said:

Omg, definitely one of the best on the album. Quintessential pop with great, easy lyrics, yet soars at all the right moments. She deserved a Grammy nomination; totally robbed yet fellow Canadian Justin Bieber can get nominated for AOTY. Complete travesty.

bujibu

For me it's:

- All of Emotion 

- This epic, song of a decade

- and Marina and The Diamonds' Sex Yeah

Into you should have really smashed but instead it fizzeled out for side to side so that's my best answer. Also any single by Lana 

Sakrai
2 hours ago, bujibu said:

Omg, definitely one of the best on the album. Quintessential pop with great, easy lyrics, yet soars at all the right moments. She deserved a Grammy nomination; totally robbed yet fellow Canadian Justin Bieber can get nominated for AOTY. Complete travesty.

This so much. :giveup: EMOTION was completely robbed last year. It truly deserved AOTY.

This thread has made me realize how unfair the music industry is :madge: Something must be done about it :interestinga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

RIII EES

Run away with me is literally the most underrated song. The music video just makes me want to go traveling! 

LaBlue

G.U.Y :stalkga:

Everything from ARTPOP tbh 

:fthis: **** y'all who disagree 

loving you was blue

Princess Stache

Make me... and Slumber Party.  Glory deserved better.  Britney Jean deserved what she got though. :reductive:

Archived