Flops that deserved to smash

Sakrai

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Werk
5 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Ellie Goulding: On My Mind (under-performed, not flop I guess)

Okay but Something in the Way You Move flopped more than OMM so I would've wrote either both of them or SITWYM :awkney: 

YeehawKylie
5 minutes ago, Werk said:

Okay but Something in the Way You Move flopped more than OMM so I would've wrote either both of them or SITWYM  

I like On My Mind better, that's why I chose it even if SITWYM flopped more. On My Mind should've been Top 5 in my opinion.

Werk
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I like On My Mind better, that's why I chose it even if SITWYM flopped more. On My Mind should've been Top 5 in my opinion.

Well I tihnk obth should've gone top 10 :grr: Also OMM was so close to peaking inside the top ten but it kept going up and down inside the top 20 which was so annoying :grr: 

John Slayne
6 hours ago, Rescued said:

Did it really deserve to smash with a 14 minute long video tho? :giggle:

Reveal hidden contents

MTN is my fave Gaga song don't come for me please :sweat:

highbythebeach9_by_firecrackers4391-d9c3

yes obviously it's one of her best songs AND vids?

18492547_806606892829267_2067068709_n.gi

OT: Girl Gone Wild, PI, Try (P!nk) :giveup:

Jase

SO happy to see others bring up Run Away With Me. I will NEVER understand why it flopped. One of my fave all time pop songs tbh.

Another pop GEM which deserved to be huge -

ApplauseftAdele
6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

One of the best Pop songs of all time. 

It's perfect. It's epic. The only reason it flopped (still was Gold in the US, Silver in the UK so better than PI) was because of her being overexposed and having 3 massive hits and a moderate one in the US earlier that year.

Is You and I or Judas the massive hit?

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Werk said:

Well I tihnk obth should've gone top 10  Also OMM was so close to peaking inside the top ten but it kept going up and down inside the top 20 which was so annoying  

I Don't Need Nobody should've been a single, that's not technically a flop but I'm bitter about it being paid dust! :grr:

Werk
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I Don't Need Nobody should've been a single, that's not technically a flop but I'm bitter about it being paid dust! :grr:

I'm bitter that she even ended the era with only two singles in the US I mean come on the album was meant to have hits and we only get two singles with one being somewhat a "proper " hit. How dare she move on like that  :grr: . The radios were thirsty for her and she bombs it like that :grr: 

teresa-loses-mind-prepares-to-throw-tabl 

YeehawKylie
22 minutes ago, Werk said:

I'm bitter that she even ended the era with only two singles in the US I mean come on the album was meant to have hits and we only get two singles with one being somewhat a "proper " hit. How dare she move on like that   . The radios were thirsty for her and she bombs it like that  

Yea, I believe her when she says she was tired and worn out from the consecutive years of making music, promoting, and touring. It's just a shame she burnt out during her best album! I hate when artists best albums don't get the proper recognition. 

Werk
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Yea, I believe her when she says she was tired and worn out from the consecutive years of making music, promoting, and touring. It's just a shame she burnt out during her best album! I hate when artists best albums don't get the proper recognition. 

tenor.gif 

Sakrai
1 hour ago, Feslon said:

Oh cmon DWUW didn't flop!

tumblr_oji4roxQOj1sopmsmo3_250.gif

Am I deluded?? Idc dwuw was an alright hit in my mind and it'll stay like that :madge:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Poissonche
3 hours ago, Jase said:

SO happy to see others bring up Run Away With Me. I will NEVER understand why it flopped. One of my fave all time pop songs tbh.

Another pop GEM which deserved to be huge -

Omg I heard it on the radio for the first time since 2015 last weekend. Queen of the Clouds was full of should-have been hits :giveup:

Archived