performance

Katy Perry Live at "Wango Tango 2017"

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

I like the new instrumental arrangement for Teenage Dream, you can talk about her vocals all you want but that segment was lowkey lit. :hor:

yASSsss

That was painful to watch. Awful set,awful vocals,awful outfit. The crowd was dead af.:interestinga:

Piper Chapman has lost it.Officially

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Monsterious

can we talk about that off-key/screaming/flat "TO THE RYTHME" at 4:09

:sharon:

DAVID VOGUER

Well this was not good...

I love how she's lowkey channeling Gaga's Coachella performance with dialogue and some of her posing (but it really doesn't suit her).

'The best' part about it was the different arrangements of the songs...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

monketsharona

Why is she still trying to sing Teenage Dream and Firework that she doesn't know to sing live...

I'm saying this and Teenage Dream is still my absolute favorite song from her ! 

TeenIdle
56 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

that Bon Appetit choreo :saladga:

this is how you perform your flop single

The fact that she's doing a full choreography and still sounds 10 times better :laughga:

StrawberryBlond

This was just tragic. Ironic that the best (so far) live performance of CTTR (and when I say best, I mean still no better than mediocre) was contained among a collection of some of her worst ever renditions of other songs. The notes she tried and failed to hold at the end of Dark Horse were painful. I also can't believe that even after all this time, she's still wheeling out Firework at every opportunity. That song has had its very painful run of live performances, it's well established that she can't sing it live, so just put it bed until a greatest hits tour. I just don't know why she makes songs that she can't sing, songs where she forces her range to a place she can't reach, songs whose live renditions make her laughing stock. Is she a masochist or something? I don't know why anyone would still pay to watch her live at this point. She has embarrassed herself so phenomenally this era with her attempts at live singing, among other things, that she's going to be lucky to even pull in a touring gross that equals artRave.

59 minutes ago, GerMC said:

what the **** did she literally just say Goodbye and walk off stage

That was my favourite bit! That was the most basic exit I've ever seen an international superstar make. After such a dramatic pause, she said it so awkwardly and just vanished and that was it! Now, this is a gif moment - someone make it happen!

24 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Now, this is a gif moment - someone make it happen!

giphy.gif

most iconic thing she's done this era so far :neyde:

i like cash and my hair to my ass

crisTEAne

this was very bad. i can't believe i forced myself through the whole thing. :awkney:

1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

That was painful to watch. Awful set,awful vocals,awful outfit. The crowd was dead af.:interestinga:

Piper Chapman has lost it.Officially

don't disrespect piper like that. :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lord Temptation
12 hours ago, GerMC said:

what the **** did she literally just say Goodbye and walk off stage

Queen of goodbyes :duck:

Ricardo

sis at least use back vocals :awkney: she's so brave for not lip syncing 

Archived