Featured Posts

Anveeroy

I think Gaga also replaced by... :awkney:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

At least it's not a Robot like in Britney's case..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Anderson123

Lol not this theory again. I kind of wish it was true though, it'd give me closure as to what the hell happened to Avril that she went from Under My Skin to The Best Damn Thing.

AURA
19 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

THIS IS TRUE. I don't always believe in these theories, but this one I'll defend till the last day of my life. That girl out there isn't Avril Lavigne. The real Avril died in 2003.

what :rip:

South Blonde

The funny thing is that I thought the same for Gaga. FameGa died and then got replaced by another chick during The Fame Monster. I mean, both her voice and look drastically changed... :madge:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

AURA
Just now, South Blonde said:

The funny thing is that I thought the same for Gaga. FameGa died and then got replaced by another chick during The Fame Monster. I mean, both her voice and look drastically changed... :madge:

Tbh I think our original Lady Gaga died somewhere inbetween ARTPOP and C2C:madge:

South Blonde
Just now, AURA said:

Tbh I think our original Lady Gaga died somewhere inbetween ARTPOP and C2C:madge:

Shhh, we're not supposed to talk about this... :awkney:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

AURA
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

But Gaga's voice changed as well, I mean compare her singing JD/PF in 2009 to now and it's like different people :rip:

pedrohemg
Just now, AURA said:

But Gaga's voice changed as well, I mean compare her singing JD/PF in 2009 to now and it's like different people :rip:

Yes, but it's a different level. The new Avril can reach higher notes easily. It's unlikely to happen, not to say impossible.

Chic

It's really a testament to how far the quality of an artist's music has fallen in the fans' perspective that they literally convince themselves the artist has died to justify the horrible changes :deadbanana:

That has nothing to do with Avril specifically, I like her music. But her fans seem to really dislike the latter half of her career, and for many of them to claim she died as a way of explaining the drop in quality is an unbelievable insult to her artistic output :deadbanana:

HausofLenis

I've read some of this stuff multiple times, one of the biggest conspiracy theories ever I find it really creepy but I doubt is true

AURA
6 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Yes, but it's a different level. The new Avril can reach higher notes easily. It's unlikely to happen, not to say impossible.

I find it hard to believe that someone's family would agree and shut up about something like this tbh

Archived