monsterdino

Featured Posts

Sherloid Bai

Releasing on an irregular day? WOKE queen

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prince

Watch it be a new lead single because the others didn't do as well as she expected and she starts the era all over again

A Real Panda
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

Lmaooo do you seriously think Katy will sell less than the other? :ladyhaha:

Well her highest debut was 290k with Prism and thats only a 30k+ more than ARTPOP and thats coming off of Teenage Dream's 5#1s and 2#1s from an EP.

Saint Hollywood
3 hours ago, ryhanna said:

Who would put a giant billboard in Times Square with a date for an announcement? lol

To be honest, with Katy, you never know :ladyhaha:

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, ryhanna said:

Who would put a giant billboard in Times Square with a date for an announcement? lol

Because it gets shared to social media and causes chatter (like a 9+ page thread on GGD). It's much better marketing than handing out pies in Times Square...

Whispering
3 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Lmaooo do you seriously think Katy will sell less than the other? 

There is a good possibility, especially seeing how the first two singles started out.

HausOfHarlow

The detective that discovered the hours in CTTR music video how it translates to 83 days, which is May 15, is very clever. I think that was 100% intentional. I agree with many how the simple eye with prominent makeup generates buzz and questions - I don't think this will be an album but quite possibly be a new single. It could be the album art, with the album title being written in that time (00:00) font, as is the May 15. Time will tell within the next 24 hours!

TheJackMonster
4 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

YAS KATY SLAY ME

Witness is coming for wigs

giphy.gif

Your avi is iconic :toofunny:

TheJackMonster
12 hours ago, monsterdino said:

She said on the livestream for BA music video that that the album is "all gonna roll out next week" 

Well she said 'It's gonna start rolling out next week'. Might not be the album yet but probably is :giggle:

PeachJug

ppl are really bullying her on instagram and youtube

i feel bad for her ;(

DiamondAngel

Maybe it's a tour announcement along with an album pre order. She doesn't seem like the type to release on anything but a Friday. 

soixont

Honestly, even as fansite follower, I have NO idea who that is by just looking at the billboard. Sort of a waste of money without her name on it.

A King With No Crown

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, soixont said:

Honestly, even as fansite follower, I have NO idea who that is by just looking at the billboard. Sort of a waste of money without her name on it.

Me too if I saw this ad before this thread I would assume it's a makeup ad or something 

prince
16 minutes ago, soixont said:

This, it's odd that they've chosen an image/aesthetic that hasn't at all been present through out the hype of this era

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived