đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I got a priority ticket to the NY filming

Katie14

Featured Posts

OBEY
43 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Did anyone else? Anyway, so my parent are visiting me this weekend and were supposed to leave Sunday but now they are leaving on Monday. I don't think Im going to be able to go now :( I didn't tell them about this because they would obviously not approve of me skipping work and traveling 5 hours for this type of event. How can I get around this? I need an excuse!!

Tell them you already had plans for Sunday since they were supposed to leave that day. My mom would get it

Vodka

I mean, why can't u let them know anyway?

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I mean, why can't u let them know anyway?

I don't have an even half decent response for this but Im embarrassed about my interest in Gaga and I would never tell anyone the lengths I would go to see her. And im not embarrassed because of her just the fact the I am a "super" fan of anyone is really embarrassing for me. 

Babel
9 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I don't have an even half decent response for this but Im embarrassed about my interest in Gaga and I would never tell anyone the lengths I would go to see her. And im not embarrassed because of her just the fact the I am a "super" fan of anyone is really embarrassing for me. 

You shouldn't be. There are people that are fans of soccer teams, baseball players, etc that go even further to watch them play live.

Both Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are well respected worldwide public figures. It's not like you're a fan of a greasy cheeseburger made in a low budget restaurant in Thailand and you're quitting your job and selling your house to afford a flight to Bangkok. 

prince
25 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Tell them you already had plans for Sunday since they were supposed to leave that day. My mom would get it

this tbh, you aren't really lying nor are you revealing anything! It makes sense

Vodka
25 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I mean, fine ok I get that but. I mean does it give u a rush or something? Bc really I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it, unless u lose ur self completely or something.

I get the whole embarrassment thing fine sure, but like I don't think it's gonna help really if u just let it all inside. It's gonna have to come out in the open so,ehow, and it's better to just embrace it then cling tight to some kind of perception others even only just might view you as. 

Nothing to be ashamed of. And I know I'm only saying this from the other side, but I can get where you're coming from, but the less you worry, the less others will notice.

15 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

You shouldn't be. There are people that are fans of soccer teams, baseball players, etc that go even further to watch them play live.

Both Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are well respected worldwide public figures. It's not like you're a fan of a greasy cheeseburger made in a low budget restaurant in Thailand and you're quitting your job and selling your house to afford a flight to Bangkok. 

And for backup, what this guy said. Simply.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

FreeAsMyHair13
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Omg I totally relate to this! I don't know any monsters irl so I totally play down how much I love gaga because I know my family/friends just wouldn't get it. 

If you really want to go to this filming, I don't think a little white lie to your parents is a big deal. You might really regret it if you don't go and you only live once! 

Can't you just tell them you have to work or something. 

Katie14

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go :excited2: I told then I have a date Sunday night but I'm really going to be on the bus to nyc!

Archived