💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit ft. Migos

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

The Child

Okay lol this video, the replies, the reach, the meltdowns, the rants. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LustForLife
10 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The whole thing is gross :neyde:

But at least Katy looks good :lolly:

How about no?

Lord Temptation
Just now, LustForLife said:

How about no?

You don't think Katy looks good? 

Dominic

Can we all try to remain respectful of each other please. There's no need for arguing or insults.

Just good old fashioned debating :staymad:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LustForLife
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

You don't think Katy looks good? 

She looks gorgeous tbh

jinko

I like it but good sis Katy can't really work that pole :giveup: Also, kinda underwhelming ending. I knew she was going to go there, but didn't really take me there.

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, LustForLife said:

She looks gorgeous tbh

Then I don't get why you said no?

Hennywise

I love it!!!! It has a message (sexual liberation, expression of female sexuality) she has always served visual even with a flop song. Professional directing and editing, makin me love the song even more. Gaga should take note tbh. A bit disappointed that the Kardashians lewque didn't have more airtime. That look is a killer.

juju

Ok, upon second viewing...

this is it - this is Katy's best visual of her career! :tony: 

❤ x ❤

OBEY
45 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I am genuinely flabbergasted. And not in a good way.

I feel like the dough scene was too much. And if she wanted to pass a "good" message, the revenge part should have been a bit longer than those last 30-20 seconds, a bit ala Black Widow by Iggy where its the main subject of the MV. Idk, maybe as soon as Migos entered they could have defended Katy and then make the pie etc. Now it only looks like oh lets put a sexy video to get views, and then put at the last 20 seconds something to pass a message and make it all alright.

lost in limbo

This truly ha DWUW (but less, less, less, REALLY less good, sorry not sorry)

and this is truly ha ARTPOP era (let´s see if the entire album can reach ARTPOP´s glory :giggle:)

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Fiona Apple
13 minutes ago, River said:

I'm not bitter, I'm just hurt badly by your behavior and replies.

that's it.. words can hurt you know..

I was actually raped on a grindr date 6 months ago,if you want us to take the conversation on a personal level so it's not that I am being ignorant or insensitive.And I am sorry for whatever happened to you.But you are literally simply overreacting and being negative here my friend.This song or video is not promoting or glorifying rape in anyway.It does get kinda creepy,but it's only in a fun surrealistic way. Don't get everything too seriously. Life is meant to be fun :) 

Lazarus

Oh wow, the budget is so amazingly high. Quality vid right here. Really sucks that the song is so low quality :awkney:

Can't help but feel the misogyny, tho, and... Being cooked in chicken broth and wine is probably a good way to f*ck up your vagina...

It's cool tho, hopefully Gaga has an amazing vid on the way to cure Ketty's UTI... :lolly:

ugh

Archived