💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit ft. Migos

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

there I will say it: Gaga made a rape video with a well known pedophile.... go write your essay to her

At least Gaga had the good sense to not release that kind of video, IF that was about that, because nobody knows or has seen said video. We cannot say the same about that thing here.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIMER0S

Ending looks rushed and it's awful... :awkney:

I like the other parts, nice aesthetics :)

I don't need eyes to see

StrawberryBlond

I am genuinely flabbergasted. And not in a good way.

This video is disgusting. I actually felt like crying at some points. It is sick how even in 2017, women's bodies are just objects for the male gaze and in this case, literal objects. To be moulded and sculpted (those scenes where her flesh was pinched, her feet twisted and her legs stretched made me want to throw up). Throw in some glamorisation of murder and cannibalism and you have a music video that never should have seen the light of day. Truly her DWUW moment, but at least Gaga and her team had the good sense to halt the brakes on that one and in retrospect, I'm so glad they did. Here was me thinking that all we were going to get at most would be some twerking and some cultural appropriation accusations. I didn't think she'd have the guts to go for Xtina levels of controversial video because this just isn't Katy's style. She's about nudge nudge wink wink sexuality, not the explicit stuff. Partly because she likes to keep things PG for her large child audience. This video goes against her image in the worst possible way. I knew it was going to get hate and be controversial but this is stratospheric. I hope people hit the dislike button so hard on this and make it her most disliked video of all time. We need to send the message loud and clear that we do not want this image of women and such negative messages in our society. Katy claims to be a feminist. She brings shame to our cause.

I can't believe so many of you are saying you like this. I notice most of you don't even bring up the negative messages in this video at all. Not to be offensive here, but seeing as the majority of you are likely male, I'm not surprised that you don't get it. You don't even consider the implications this video has. As men, they don't apply to you, so they are irrelevant. As a female, this video makes me feel genuinely ill. If this is also the feeling that anyone else feels deep down in their heart, don't worry: you're not a prude if you don't like it. Being offended and disgusted by the objectification of women while men are are glorified is not prudish. It's called being compassionate and humane.

Omar Vela
18 minutes ago, River said:

It's not art, it's just to laugh about rape victims.. there's no message behind it..

It's Katy, she's laughing about anything bad that happens to someone else (gays, Britney etc.)

It's a sad excuse really..

If you plan to reply, you are talking with a rape victim (my uncle raped me when I was 11), so think twice before you write something please.

sorry about your situation but I still gonna say it... art can show rape, can show murder, can show a lot of awful things but the aesthetic and the way it makes other people feel it's what counts. She's not laughing at rape victims...she is just using murder and "rape" as part of the story of her video. A great video btw

Damon

I kinda like it but the first part makes me feel so uncomfortable :wtf:

... and now i just sit in silence.

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, HIMER0S said:

Ending looks rushed and it's awful... :awkney:

Even before I watched, I was wondering... "I wonder if they had to rush thru editing to help save the sinking ship?"

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

i have no words.....

giphy.gif

gurl dont try to talk about videos and visuals with that username :duck:

AURA
4 minutes ago, Scathach said:

She didn't release that video for a reason. 

She still filmed it and she still collabed with the pedophile and alleged rapists. So it's w/e. They're both celebs, hypocrysy defines them. Everybody makes mistakes.

Omar Vela
4 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

At least Gaga had the good sense to not release that kind of video, IF that was about that, because nobody knows or has seen said video. We cannot say the same about that thing here.

the reason was because the video was rushed and poorly done, not like BA that it has a big budget and they made it with a lot of time and great technique

LaBlue
44 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Queen of music videos

Gaga who?

*Insert I don't know her gif*

LMFAO!Get your facts checked. BA sucks.MV has BR storyline,G.U.Y elements,DWUW vibes.She literally copied what Gaga did in past 6-7 years.I'm going to enjoy her flopping anyways.Gaga slays her whole existence.Katy can't even sing.Gaga is an artist here,Katy Perry is just..ehh another bubble-candy pop-girl.Shut your dumb mouth,Becky

loving you was blue

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

gurl dont try to talk about videos and visuals with that username :duck:

Ruth remains unbothered

tumblr_oja44ekOrd1vuabaao1_500.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Ruth Hogben said:

Ruth remains unbothered

tumblr_oja44ekOrd1vuabaao1_500.gif

dont make me start :awkney:

Spoiler

she can try using smth else other than fancy screens and backgrounds :awkney:

Archived