275 members have voted

1. 1. Is Cristiano Ronaldo a hunty?

• Yes, definitely a hunty.
    • No, that's ridiculous.
    • Part-time hunty, perhaps.

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West
17 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I had no idea he has apparently had a nose job and his teeth are a mix of implants and veneers?!

78c051b1d97297348b6ace85aaea434a.jpg

CristianoRonaldoBeforeAfter.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

That drag queen eyebrow thou (kidding), but obviously he shapes his eyebrows better than my Bro's GF. :awkney:

and after all, cuz my bro was kinda proffesional football player , he took me there to matches , their homes and over all I've kinda seen how is their life working,  you have like no idea  how much gay stuff is going among them, I've been into their locker room, in their houses and even kinda tried with them aswell. :poot:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
28 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Bisexual vibes. He's good looking in general but ''too perfect'' for my taste. I prefer more natural men. No shade. :) 

The fact that he is too perfect actually attracts me so much. :sweat:

13 minutes ago, Taka said:

That drag queen eyebrow thou (kidding), but obviously he shapes his eyebrows better than my Bro's GF. :awkney:

and after all, cuz my bro was kinda proffesional football player , he took me there to matches , their homes and over all I've kinda seen how is their life working,  you have like no idea  how much gay stuff is going among them, I've been into their locker room, in their houses and even kinda tried with them aswell. :poot:

His eyebrows are the only thing I dislike about him otherwise I like him from head to toes.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
Just now, Werk said:

Who's the dark skin guy? :lolly:

cristianogay.jpg

A soccer player actually :trollga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Werk
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

A soccer player actually :trollga:

I need to know his name :v:

The Child
Just now, Werk said:

I need to know his name :v:

I completely forgot it :saladga:

But he's also way too close with his "friend" & "manager" Ricky

donutellha

is water wet? are the gays a homosenuals?

cristiano-ronaldo-gay-pose.jpg 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Johnny Wayne
45 minutes ago, Taka said:

First of all thank you so much for being that black rain on my parade :poot:, then I'M totally surprised how you even remember me and where I wanna move and that exact province :air: , thank you for reminding me this exact, I wish my ex BF would be just 6% like you. :neyde:

tenor.gif

Spoiler

I'm the most forgetful person in the world though, if your boyfriend was 6% like me then he definitely had Alzheimer's :poot:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Delusional Aura

Idk but I have the hots for lionel messi. He is the most daddish footballers of them all 

Bloodied-Lionel-Messi-scores-500th-goal-

The GOAT himself. 

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, Taka said:

I can't believe this statue's BULGE , that Penis print thou :interestinga: was that necessary ? :awkney:

Better that than no crotch at all... Back when I was in art school and taking sculpture and life drawing especially, every student would just leave the crotch area blank, when you walked around the room, it was all drawings of naked people with no genitalia - looked so awkward...

Fame IV

yes because I'm a portuguese too and I'm a hunty (or not)

A Star is Born ⭐

I don't like him :laughga:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Archived