Ronaldo  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Is Cristiano Ronaldo a hunty?

• Yes, definitely a hunty.
    • No, that's ridiculous.
    • Part-time hunty, perhaps.

Featured Posts

kizurl

Considering how he can literally have sex with anybody he so wishes, won't be surprised if he is bi

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why is this the first comment on every hunty video? Why do yall feel so special when you don't find someone attractive :rip:

I don't feel special

1h3aeZA.gif

The Child
5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

B511WobCAAIRX96.jpg

ronaldo-inaugura-a-sua-propria-e.jpg

Ronaldo & The Infamous Statues

cristiano-ronaldo-statue-best-memes-0.jp

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Anveeroy
40 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

And finally... the smoking gun. He achieved the dream of every hunty around the world. He collabed with RedOne. 

King of gay bops :lolly:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Gagaloo911

Little detectives hard at work I see :lolly:

I always dreamed he was. This basically confirms that dream :gaycat:

The Child
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

Considering how he can literally have sex with anybody he so wishes, won't be surprised if he is bi

Honestly him being bi makes a lot of sense, he's always very close with people around him, whether it's with girls or men (and he hangs out with many many men). 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ReidOne
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly him being bi makes a lot of sense, he's always very close with people around him, whether it's with girls or men (and he hangs out with many many men). 

Yes, I wanted to find a way to mention this in the evidence, but ultimately it would appear to be a reach as hanging out with men is not in itself hunty-ish. But, given all the other evidence, it must be noted.... he hangs out (while letting it ALL hang out) with lots and lots of men. 

large_511084.jpg

ReidOne

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET THIS RHI-CEIPT!!!! 

In 2013 after Ronaldo shared a photo of himself with Rihanna, the media asked her if they were dating. Not only did she deny it, but for no reason whatsoever she added, “I have a lot of gay friends and support sexual diversity.

http://popcrush.com/rihanna-cristiano-ronaldo/

Rihanna-Cristiano.jpg

kizurl
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I dont wanna speculate based on appearance, but from how polished he looks, my bidar tells me heaven doesn't make a man that perfect and not bi/gay.  :lolly:

TheJackMonster

Wow I voted no but after reading through the evidence and doing my own research I have come to the conclusion that Cristiano Ronaldo is in-fact a HUNTY

Kanyeee West

Until he, himself didn't revealed that he is Gay or Bi we can say nothing about him by these exhibits.

There was such Gay rumor about Pep Guardiola aswell, but you know it well how it is difficult in sport world to come out as Gay, especially in Football world, it even makes situation more harder when you're the most famous football player on the planet.

But I'm kinda sure if he is Gay or Bi he would reveal it after his retirement , it can be his second big buzz in his life and don't forget till now in football world just 2 people dared to come out as gay. 

RAMROD

Yes.

tumblr_nxxq9jXMAl1rpl5x5o1_500.gif

Yes, he is

cristiano-ronaldo-pointing-to-his-nipple

Kidding. Who knows. It's his life.

He have achieved a lot too tbh

cristiano-ronaldo-celebration-ta-da.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived