💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles Leaked!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Psychic Guru

Listening to it right now and I can't believe he did THAT. It's amazing :giveup: Thank god One Direction doesn't exist anymore. 

Also, Joanne's impact is real guys :classy:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer

I love this album. In some ways it reminds me of Joanne. He took this really different sound from pop boys, and I appreciate his bravery. :applause:

However, the stripped back aesthetic and visuals of his era does not really fit the psychedelic rock sound of his album imo. :crossed:

Magneto

Awesome! I will post my reaction after a few spins :) 

Free my mind

HYPERCRUSH
3 hours ago, Camore said:

I love this album. In some ways it reminds me of Joanne. He took this really different sound from pop boys, and I appreciate his bravery. :applause:

However, the stripped back aesthetic and visuals of his era does not really fit the psychedelic rock sound of his album imo. :crossed:

I agree with you on all of this! But I guess as he progresses to other songs he might attain certain visuals / looks perhaps? I atleast hope some trippy stuff + colors

Cortex

do you hear similarities to Yoü and I ?? in the verses structure

Thomas P

**** was this the official thread cuz I made a new music one?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Magneto

So I always need a couple of days to form an opinion and damn do I love this album. Sign of the Times and Ever Since New York give me so much feels. Two Ghosts, like mentioned before, has some similarities with You and I, but I love. And then there's Kiwi. DAMN! I need to see him perform that song live!!

Free my mind

Archived