funny

Today's Pop Culture In A Picture

Opulence

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Too artsy fartsy for my understanding

chaeri pls

Supersonic

A picture of Today's pop culture would be 40 dudes circle jerking each other, evident by the current #1 of the Billboard Hot 100 and the sausage party that is the rest of the Top 10.

abortionqueen
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

A picture of Today's pop culture would be 40 dudes circle jerking each other, evident by the current #1 of the Billboard Hot 100 and the sausage party that is the rest of the Top 10.

Ā 

i wouldn't mind that pictureĀ :lolga:

vocally you can't find the right key to an unlocked door

Pharamon
18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

not this again... why does it matter?

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Skrill said:

not this again... why does it matter?

Men get successful with awful songs, even after they have done the most vile and disgusting things while women barely reach relevancy, even when they are lucky enough to grind on some relevant DJ's beat.

What is not to find worrysome about that?

Pharamon
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Men get successful with awful songs, even after they have done the most vile and disgusting things while women barely reach relevancy, even when they are lucky enough to grind on some relevant DJ's beat.

What is not to find worrysome about that?

Dont act like it never happened on the women side...

women barely reach relevancy -Ā Ā  excuse me what? are we livingĀ  in the same world? You can't just blame their relevancy on men... Sometimes the music doesnt reach people just because its not catchy or meaningful enough...

Men get successful with awful songs -Ā  depends on what you mean by awful songs... we both know that one thing which may be bad for one could be good for the other... (example Katy Perry's music)

Ā 

Cailleach

Do people still think BeyoncĆ© is big and relevant in the pop world right now? Yes, she's an icon and one of the biggest pop girls in the world and lemonade went great award wise,Ā but at the moment she isn't doing that good chart wise, but obviously this isn't about the charts and I'm overthinking thisĀ :toofunny:

Ā 

and I guess people still talk about her all the time since she's iconic (and pregnantĀ :poot:) so technically she is running the world

That's not very born this way of you

abortionqueen

also the DWUW video in her handĀ :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:Ā 

vocally you can't find the right key to an unlocked door

Arcanum

Who's dat boobytron?

Spoiler

so-i-hear-boobs-get-featured_o_821190.gi

Ā 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Arcanum

That "Do You know Her" billboard bimbo is Mariah??????

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived