Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What happened to DJ Space Cowboy?

Erich Johnson

Featured Posts

hausofcy
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

About Gaga, I hope I'm kidding as well :sweat:

About Space Cowboy, I'm actually serious. I've been trying to get receipts, but can't. The rumour has been around for years now and I think it's true. I think there was a photo of him working there? I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure what he gets as royalties from what he has done with Gaga is not enough to live properly.

I feel bad for him. Like, imagine tasting what stardom feels like just to end up working at Walmart eventually. I'd be emotionally broken tbh

🇬🇷

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno
18 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Really, where is Tara? i just thought of that. (in seriousness)

Ever since she "retired" because of lupus, there have been no rumours about her whatsoever.

We know she was with Gaga until Cheek to Cheek, where she still did her make-up. 2014. And I think that's pretty much the last time we saw her (she has a photo with Gaga at SXSW Festival). Since then, gone. I hope nothing bad happened to her.

However, I am glad she stepped out of Gaga's life. Tara was there during that period in Gaga's life when she was smoking lots of weed and whatever more, and it always seemed to me that Tara somehow went along with it and would rather have fun with Gaga rather than try to stop her.

Lady Gaga's "Haus" falls so easily into oblivion once they're out. So weird.

Luffy

To actually answer your question... last I heard is that he works at Target now (nothing wrong with that)

Erich Johnson
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

About Gaga, I hope I'm kidding as well :sweat:

About Space Cowboy, I'm actually serious. I've been trying to get receipts, but can't. The rumour has been around for years now and I think it's true. I think there was a photo of him working there? I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure what he gets as royalties from what he has done with Gaga is not enough to live properly.

:(

i feel sad cause he was a big piece of TF era and seemed a good gaga friend

he deserve more

River

He's DJing in France...

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/8/2017 at 8:02 PM, Majora said:

To actually answer your question... last I heard is that he works at Target now (nothing wrong with that)

On 5/8/2017 at 9:21 PM, River said:

He's DJing in France...

giphy.gif

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived