💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Who's The Best - WTB" [General Conversation Thread]

Maix

Featured Posts

Can I sign up to be the regular? I have lots of ideas in mind :)

Sure ;) ♥

I'm in.

Added! ;) ♥

inb4 my first request is a wallpaper.

:laughga: :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be a regular user since I need a new set :hor:

you're in =D - @Emma: Take your time, I think we'd all be happy to see you here :D <3

Sure!

Ill sign up! :)

Count me in! :)

you're both in ;) ♥

I guess I'll sign up. I feel like requests aren't my best graphics anyway and need improvement!

I'm in.

I guess I'll sign up. I feel like requests aren't my best graphics anyway and need improvement!

I'm in.

Added ! =D

Wow, so many amazing graphic artists in here o.o - I think this will be a huge thing :D

Maybe some more regular sign ups ? Well, they don't really suffer from it - no, they make profit out of it: A range of beautiful graphics to chose ;P

Brenda Meeks

I'll do it. (: Hopefully I have the time! If I have to I will force myself to open Photoshop because I get distracted. :sweat:

I'm in.

I'll do it. (: Hopefully I have the time! If I have to I will force myself to open Photoshop because I get distracted. :sweat:

you're both + Gaga Is Life, who PMed me are in, I extented the quantity of 10 GA to 15, as the demand as that big ;)

But we still need some regular users ;)

I think I will PM some users that requested things in GA's threads once, so that they find their way to the competetion too :P

When will this start? I hope it won't be between 11th and 15th. :ohno:

Well, it will start when we have enough participants ;) But even IF it starts between that time, it's only the trial round, so you won't miss something important ♥

Hurem

Well, it will start when we have enough participants ;) But even IF it starts between that time, it's only the trial round, so you won't miss something important ♥

Oh, great then!

Archived