๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

Techydude

She prob finished the record and will release it when she has time to promote it.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

jhonyguy04

Alright I get that it was number one because of our fanbase and the hype surrounding the release of the album. But its no secret that the general public felt Gaga-fatigue. Therefore the singles did not linger on the hot 100 like one would expect from a top 40 pop star such as herself. Thats what I meant. Compare her 2011 to Adele, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, or Katy Perry's and she didn't necessarily perform as well. I don't mean that to sound like **** talking. I'm just sayin! Girl needs to dominate the general public and not just little monsters.

her singles did better than Britney's and Niki's for that year, so she was 4th on that list single wise after Adele, Katy and Rihanna.

HausOfMark

my body is ready.

Edited by KingdomMonster
-Mark

boysboysboys

What?? Look to be honest I don't like Nicki Minaj. So you can rule out any agenda I have towards making her seem superior. Im just saying, Super Bass was generally a bigger hit for a longer period of time than any single Gaga released from Born This Way.

It's not just Nicki Minaj :fail:

Look, the BTW album isn't for everybody, and even then it and its singles did better than half the names you mentioned.

Granted, there have been major derailing mistakes, but it's not the way you think it is.

jhonyguy04

Lets be real. Britney had 3 singles at the top of the charts, Nicki Minaj had Super Bass. Lady Gaga didn't really top the chartslike they did with any particular single besides Born This Way, which honestly didn't even dominate radio. I'm not saying she should make music like they do though! Don't get me twisted.

lol check your sources. Born this Way was #1 on radio, TEOG was #3 on radio, and You and I was #7. Niki had Super Bass on to reach #3 on radio. And Britney had HIAM reach #4, TTWE reach #3, and IWG #1. You can say, well Britney did better with her singles, but if you add in the sales, Gaga outsold Britney in that department. You and I outsold most of her singles except TTWE, and its her weakest hit from that era. At least this is for the US.

You are probably looking for the past eras and thinking everything she is gonna put out is gonna be #1 like the begining. But remember, she is no longer a new artist, and there are more flops to come. If she has longevity, she will be able to get a couple of hits per era, but don't expect every single to top the charts like before.

Dawson

I'm here for announcing the title at my Manchester show on 9/11

London 9/9 please :hor:

Edited by Dawson

jhonyguy04

What?? Look to be honest I don't like Nicki Minaj. So you can rule out any agenda I have towards making her seem superior. Im just saying, Super Bass was generally a bigger hit for a longer period of time than any single Gaga released from Born This Way.

that is so false. TEOG was just as successful yet that was not even her biggest hit this era. It was Born this Way....

Introvert

her singles did better than Britney's and Niki's for that year, so she was 4th on that list single wise after Adele, Katy and Rihanna.

Alright whatever -__- I hardly heard her songs on the radio last year in comparison to Britney and Nicki thats all im saying.

faux

STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT BEING "TOO SOON"chirp chirp , WE ARE FANS, NOT HER MANAGERS.

:legend: :tea:

jhonyguy04

Alright whatever -__- I hardly heard her songs on the radio last year in comparison to Britney and Nicki thats all im saying.

it must be for your location, because overall, 3 of her singles did good on radio. And if you are in Los Angeles, they stop playing Gaga after Bad Romance. For some reason, LA doesn't like Gaga, lol.

Darcklighter22

hopefully she now wont let any fan hear it before she releases it if it will be released before the end of the year...deff not hear for RLJ to get to hear the new stuff again during the european leg of the tour. Getting more and more excited now but also hope there isn't much hype until the month or so before she releases it....but there probably will be

Introvert

It's not just Nicki Minaj :fail:

Look, the BTW album isn't for everybody, and even then it and its singles did better than half the names you mentioned.

Granted, there have been major derailing mistakes, but it's not the way you think it is.

Look say whatever you want about chart positions. Just from personal experience in going out last year and listening to the radio quite often, I didn't hear Gaga's singles played on popular radio stations as much as I heard Britney and Nicki's. I remember The Edge of Glory being on the most often but thats about it. In fact I still hear Till the World Ends and Super Bass played on popular radio stations on occasion. I only hear Gaga's Born This Way singles on like 104.3, which is essentially not the youth oriented radio station.

jhonyguy04

just as long as she doesn't say its the album of the century or something. please dont be egoGa.

i hope she's attending the VMA's she may have very short time but she kinda did it again with Mugler going to paris and leaving back to usa. September :worship2:

TheMadridHash

single by Decembeer/January and Album for the US Leg of the BTW Ball