Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

LilMonsterKills
19 minutes ago, junolxf said:

It's not the official video, henny. It's just for promo. Another one is coming. 

xfq96o.png

It samples Genie In A Bottle.

I know but it's funny considering that she left Fifth Harmony to "explore her own artistic vision" and wasn't happy that they weren't involved in the songwriting process and now she releases a Sia leftover as a lead single. :sure:

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
10 minutes ago, junolxf said:

xfq96o.png

It samples Genie In A Bottle. And, yes, it's generic Sia trash. :smh:

are you a selena stan now?:gaysia:

Harry

The same position for yet another day in the UK I'm highkey pressed about this. And now the weekend comes so we will get our usual drop and then what, we'll just come back to the same point next week?

We can call it stability but it's becoming stagnancy at this point. She needs better playlisting on Radio 1, higher position on Hot Hits UK, a video or promo. Or all of the above. Otherwise it's probably just gonna stay where it is and then fall. 

HiddenWeirdo
12 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Wow. Those fans should feel very lucky cause as a little monster you never know if there's going to be a music video at all :laughga:

junolxf
7 minutes ago, LilMonsterKills said:

I know but it's funny considering that she left Fifth Harmony to "explore her own artistic vision" and wasn't happy that they weren't involved on the songwriting process and now she releases a Sia leftover as a lead single. :sure:

It's offensive. Go away, Camila. You're a joke

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Andree said:

are you a selena stan now?:gaysia:

Yes. The power of Justin Bieber's d***. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Gagadonna

Bobby/Interscope should really do something. TC is doing fine but it shoud do great. C'mon, we need the vid and more exposure. 

junolxf

nvm

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

this:madge: suddenly all the gays love organic music now

It's a well known fact Gaga always prepares the field for ohers to follow her trends :nails:

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

It's a well known fact Gaga always prepares the field for ohers to follow her trends :nails:

this!! :madge: I hate the gays, i hate myself, i hate you all :madge: I'm so mad rn, don't touch me:madge:

Spoiler

stream  joanne on spotify

Gagadonna
Just now, Andree said:

this!! :madge: I hate gays, i hate myself, i hate you all :madge: I'm so mad rn, don't touch me:madge:

Reveal hidden contents

stream  joanne on spotify

:neyde:

nattuggla

I hope Gaga and her team are aware of what a really good video could do for a song in terms of charts.

I am really praying for a well-executed and high quality video with big replay value!!:pray:

Star
1 hour ago, bleed dior said:

You think you are the tea?

Yes, whachu gonna do?

e7EHm.jpg

LetsGetHigh

Gaga still sets trends. Or at least she does stuff before it becomes cool. See: Joanne & Malibu & Bad Liar. All calm and not poppy. 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived