Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

Monstersspain

oh wow Selena is the Cover of TTH and the music video for Bad Liar also makes the playlist. 

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

Selena - #29 (US)

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Andrea B

well, the cure was a fun little project :gaycat: . I think Interscope will focus on selena now since gaga isn't doing any promo

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Selena - #29 (US)

That was fast. Also BA is climbing or doing quite good in the big countries on Kworb. 

JusKeepBreathin
27 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

There's Spotify video now?

IKR since when.

I always wondered why they didn't. Apple had it from the beginning even TIDAL had videos. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

junolxf
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

well, the cure was a fun little project :gaycat: . I think Interscope will focus on selena now since gaga isn't doing any promo

And Selena is good at doing promo, sweetie? Have you seen her live? :oprah:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

junolxf
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

That was fast. Also BA is climbing or doing quite good in the big countries on Kworb. 

What's a BA? 

Arturo

Selena can't be serious with this Spotify payola. I've never seen anything like this.

AURA

So the disney girls will both get top10 hits this summer. That's amazing. So proud of them.

Miley could go #1 after Despacito tbh. I think she might get it at some point in the summer. Maybe if she performs it at the VMAS and it still has momentum going on for it, or the 2nd single:lolly:

Andrea B
Just now, junolxf said:

And Selena is good at doing promo, sweetie? Have you seen her live? :oprah:

is this what it feels like to be attacked by a gaga stan?:gaycat: well, at least she'll perform the song, she'll sound horrible but even bad promo is good promo :poot: 

TwerkinLurkin

But like gaga should release the cure video on Spotify and have a deal if you watch the cure video you get 24 hours of ad free music 

Stream queen 

:sis:

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, junolxf said:

What's a BA? 

Bon Voyage (Apettit)

Its not Voyage anymore. At least not now.

Waiting for Spotify. 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived