Featured Posts

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf
1 minute ago, Andree said:

where?!!:saladga:

iTunes. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

junolxf

Justin Tranter (one of Gaga's best friends and one of the biggest hitmakers of the last decade) cowrote this. Let's see. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

dit
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Justin Tranter (one of Gaga's best friends and one of the biggest hitmakers of the last decade) cowrote this. Let's see. 

is he still Gaga's best friend? I wish they work on something together sooner then later. 

junolxf
Just now, Albertodift said:

is he still Gaga's best friend? I wish they work on something together sooner then later. 

Yes, they're still close. She talked about him (and Justin Bieber's Sorry) on RuPaul's podcast last month. She knows he's a hitmaker and was proud of him. lol :poot:

dit
2 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Yes, they're still close. She talked about him (and Justin Bieber's Sorry) on RuPaul's podcast last month. She knows he's a hitmaker and was proud of him. lol :poot:

Sadly the same reason she is proud of him is the same reason she probably won't work with him :diane:

Spoiler

jk lol I know she worked with MArk Ronson and Bloodpop who both made big hits before working with her. 

p.s do you have the link to the podcast? can you tell me the time when she talks about him?

junolxf
Just now, Albertodift said:

Sadly the same reason she is proud of him is the same reason she probably won't work with him :diane:

Reveal hidden contents

jk lol I know she worked with MArk Ronson and Bloodpop who both made big hits before working with her. 

They made a song together but it got scrapped. Her direction changed after she worked with Mark Ronson. Gaga has some serious balls tho. fshfjg

dit
Just now, junolxf said:

They made a song together but it got scrapped. Her direction changed after she worked with Mark Ronson. Gaga has some serious balls tho. fshfjg

oh yes!!! I remember that :giveup:

omg...sometimes I swear I just want to...I just want to....

Spoiler

stream The Cure :poot: 

Andrea B

I just listened to bad liar and it sounds like a.... song ,I guess:poot: i expected more tbh but its a cute song:nails: the cure sounds more like hit than BL

Johncayse
Just now, Andree said:

I just listened to bad liar and it sounds like a.... song ,I guess:poot: i expected more tbh but its a cute song:nails: the cure sounds more like hit than BL

It is very strange :S

junolxf

Selena's song is interesting. I see Fiona Apple singing this. I really like it. So unexpected. 

I don't know how this is going to do commercially tho. 

Andrea B
Just now, Johncayse said:

It is very strange :S

its boring:nails: now that i remember Selena's singles are always boring 

Andrea B

i don't get why he's mad, gaga did the same thing :awkney: 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived