💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Florian said:

Btw, can someone uptade me about what happened to this thread and moderation ? I missed it and don't understand anything :toofunny:

We were sick of getting a million reports about off topic posts, arguments, flamebait, insults, etc from this thread so we decided to crack down on them. It seems that just made everything worse :green:

In the last day or two, this thread's been half charts, half mod bashing and we've gotten several Support threads about it. After a lock and a bunch of warnings (also a bunch of pleas for patience) we decided to finalize our next move. We're just going to relax the rules and those that reported any/everything will just have to tolerate some off topic posts :shrug:

We can't please everyone and we'd rather members be able to come and relax instead of constantly be skating on thin ice worried that their next post may be their last :rip:

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stir the pot
2 minutes ago, Jase said:

Trust me, I'm aware of that fact :poot::toofunny:

Do they also get 2 WPs? :poot: lol kidding, thank you it was a great convo :poot::diane:

Gagamel
Just now, OBEY said:

miley is so stable i never expected that

Ikr? she has like no airplay, these green updates are amazing

Jase
Just now, Algorithm said:

Do they also get 2 WPs? :poot: lol kidding, thank you it was a great convo :poot::diane:

Depending on how rude, maybe even higher. It was my pleasure :poot::diane:

StarstruckIllusion

Anyway, back on topic, is The Cure flopping yet?

OBEY
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

or maybe we're just rude gays:poot:.

she's coming, i have a feeling about this single, i think its going to smash for some reason.

the cure era has been so boring:madge:

BRING IT ON SELENER :giveup: 

Gagamel
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We were sick of getting a million reports about off topic posts, arguments, flamebait, insults, etc from this thread so we decided to crack down on them. It seems that just made everything worse :green:

In the last day or two, this thread's been half charts, half mod bashing and we've gotten several Support threads about it. After a lock and a bunch of warnings (also a bunch of pleas for patience) we decided to finalize our next move. We're just going to relax the rules and those that reported any/everything will just have to tolerate some off topic posts :shrug:

We can't please everyone and we'd rather members be able to come and relax instead of constantly be skating on thin ice worried that their next post may be their last :rip:

Finally

tenor.gif

Knew there were some pressed hunties that reported any and everything tho:lolly:

junolxf
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

omg, slay. :giveup::tony: We can finally breathe again. 

giphy.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

DeanWinchester

3.5+ hr update on US iTunes, wth? It's only 09:31 PM :neyde:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

i used to lowkey hate all the mods :poot: (don't ban me:poot: )and now i love you, guys:hor: . 

Florian
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Finally!! I was talking about that in the mod application I forgot to send :giveup:

Thanks for this complete answer PartySick. I'm hyped to see how the members will react to this tweak. :)

OBEY
5 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Finally

tenor.gif

Knew there were some pressed hunties that reported any and everything tho:lolly:

yep i almost got banned yesterday :lolly: i know who he is :lolly: 

Shawn already top 20 on POP radio, the new radio darling indeed

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Please don't :sweat: let's just move on from this and leave this ugly period in the past :poot:

2 minutes ago, Florian said:

Finally!! I was talking about that in the mod application I forgot to send :giveup:

Thanks for this complete answer PartySick. I'm hyped to see how the members will react to this tweak. :)

You forgot to...why?! :cryga:

No problem :happy: Figured it would help to know that we didn't just flip a switch and go crazy with the warnings, it came from a good place it just didn't work :poot: I'm sure it'll go over well.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived