charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

omg please do not remind me of those PI promo interview days. The way she was so un enthusiastic about her LEAD single. :neyde: 

"So yeah i didn't actually choice the song as a single" "The song was Kevin Parkers idea"
worst lead single promo ever :neyde:

The song slays but it's not single worthy, she should just had released million reasons as lead with vma peformance in debut week or just wait to release anything and drop joanne as a suprise album and peform MR/A-YO as promo like she did but with one of them with a radio deal :madge:

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Now, wait.

If she's getting a hit in Germany, The Cure will be a hit everywhere. I mean, it would be her first hit in ages.

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Those were the days!:giggle:

I thought before PI was released that she would easy get another #1 single and 1billion youtube views for the video, the delusion was real :madge:

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Now, wait.

If she's getting a hit in Germany, The Cure will be a hit everywhere. I mean, it would be her first hit in ages.

If

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

dit
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

"So yeah i didn't actually choice the song as a single" "The song was Kevin Parkers idea"
worst lead single promo ever :neyde:

The song slays but it's not single worthy, she should just released million reasons as lead with vma peformance in debut week or just wait to release anything and drop joanne as a suprise album and peform MR/A-YO as promo like she did but with one of them with a radio deal :madge:

the way you are giving me PTSD by using those messy quotes :giveup:

But yeah I agree. MR could of been a good lead because it was clearly the only obvious hit record on the album upon first listen but also there was one song that I really REALLY dislike that could of been a good lead. It is called A-Yo. It captured the albums general vibe very well and would of been better recieved then PI. I don't think it would of been a huge hit but it could of at least debuted top 10 since it is a little easier to digest then PI. PI is one of my fav Gaga songs and the MV is really rather good compared to the other Joanne mvs but it should of been like a fourth single or something...not a lead. It didn't even sound like the album''s vibe at all. 

viniferrett
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Now, wait.

not in france  :madge:

DonnieDarko
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

I thought before PI was released that she would easy get another #1 single and 1billion youtube views for the video, the delusion was real :madge:

I was in Italy when the single was announced. I was so hyped and happy. If only I knew...:madge:

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

not in france  :madge:

It was looking good until hits du moment cancalled her again :madge:

Mess, Americano is banned, this is what he said on ATRL :

I just noticed I was banned on GGD, I think for dissing ASIB/saying I wish it were one of her canceled projects so she could focus on TC/music.  

GGD turning into North Korea :rip: 

dit
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Now, wait.

Idk if The Cure will be a hit in Germany. German music consumers are rather fickle. So even if the updates look good right now things can be completely different in a day or two. One playlist removal and it could all be over there. Let's hope there is an MV. It can help a lot in Europe since they still air music videos often on TV

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Axel said:

Mess, Americano is banned, this is what he said on ATRL :

CAPITAL MESS
we will soon have not chartsters left :madge:
Like how the **** are everyone getting banned, are everyone sitting at 9wps all the time, or can you get like 10 in one go? 

I think is funny that the same people who are eager to discretited The Cure are the same saying that a song that is in a much worse posittion with a video should not be counted out. So what's the truth?

Stef

Nnn what is happening to this place :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived