Top 10 in UK is coming. Get ur sh*t together US

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
viniferrett

BA will never happen in the US, it might become a ok hit ww but not in the US 

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Exactly. Plus its WW streams are getting closer and closer to TC's. She is at around 1.2M WW and TC is at 1.6M WW. I'm thinking things will pick up and she will start having similar WW stream figures as TC real soon. Not to mention the fact that BA's spotify ranks are pretty low in some big playlists. once radio starts kicking in and the song gets higher placements on the playlists it is already on we can expect this song to grow on the Hot 100. Never count Katy out of the race...she's a dark horse after all (I just had to make that cheesy joke :poot: sorry)  lol

Agreed.

AURA

@people who think BA will be a hit: the song is already dead, guys. If a video with such success barely helped the song, I doubt anything will. Her performances are never out of this world and they never do wonders for her songs. She doesn't have the radio on her side nor the sales this time, which basically means she's dead on this one. Yeah streaming might get some figures for it but that's pretty much anything it'll get

emig09
1 minute ago, AURA said:

@people who think BA will be a hit: the song is already dead, guys. If a video with such success barely helped the song, I doubt anything will. Her performances are never out of this world and they never do wonders for her songs. She doesn't have the radio on her side nor the sales this time, which basically means she's dead on this one. Yeah streaming might get some figures for it but that's pretty much anything it'll get

It will rise... soon...

111 Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos) :giggle:

gay engineer

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, AURA said:

Are you talking about the US? Bc ww it's starting to look like it might get picked up. It's already being played on the radios and Spotify streams are 1.2 m while The Cure's are 1.6. They're not that far away and we know Spotify is more important these days than iTunes.

I wouldnt count the song out just yet. Just saying.

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, AURA said:

In the US yes, it's dead 

HiddenWeirdo
3 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons (Live At Royal Variety Performance)

Likes/dislikes: 107,292 / 1,464 (98.654%) 

it's her best likes/dislikes ratio

giphy.gif

Nearly every MR video has a 97-98% likes ratio:golfclap: the GP loves her again

TwerkinLurkin
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Far too soon imo.:hor:

The video effect is wearing off 

The song will never be higher than number 40 (if that) on bbht100

And when is she booked to do promo outside the US? 

Her only hope is getting a top 40 or 20 hit in the UK and Australia and if you wanna "not count it out" because of that go ahead 

:hor:

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I really don't think we are getting an MV for TC. It's been over a month now. 

There was no point of releasing a music video two weeks after, apart having some issue to reach 20M views...

dit
7 minutes ago, AURA said:

It's not that I think it will suddenly become a big hit but I do not think it will be as tragic a flop as a lot of us expected it to be. I really do not think Capitol records or Katy will want a stain this big on her hit making discography. They will figure something out even by using sketchy maneuvers. Trust me. Let's give it another month. I don't really think it will be big in the US but it will at least peak inside the top 40 and I think WW it will go top 20 in a lot of the biggest markets. But I do agree with what your saying in some respects like the fact that a performance of the song can't make it a hit because Katy, honestly, just isn't good live. But since when did live performance skills make a hit? I mean weve had robots perform tracks and send them flying to the top of the charts before. Nothing new unfortunatly. We just have to wait and see I suppose.

GagaStan95
20 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The song is almost doing better then MR on spotify there though

Good thing Itunes doesn't count as much as streams, since Italy Itunes is cancelled fat 

Yeah right. Spotify bacame huge, iTunes is semi cancelled in general here! 

@DonnieDarko it's not over since it will be one of the few countries to get the cure a gold cert

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

The video effect is wearing off 

The song will never be higher than number 40 (if that) on bbht100

And when is she booked to do promo outside the US? 

Her only hope is getting a top 40 or 20 hit in the UK and Australia and if you wanna "not count it out" because of that go ahead 

:hor:

It's not like The Cure is in a better situation, right? Australia's Top 10 is impressive but the rest is so so. 

All I'm saying boo is that BA is not doing ww as bad as some people wish it was doing and it's not doing much worse than The Cure and that BOTH songs still have time.

DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

Yeah right. Spotify bacame huge, iTunes is semi cancelled in general here! 

@DonnieDarko it's not over since it will be one of the few countries to get the cure a gold cert

God I love Italy with all my heart. But it is cancelled. Let's wait for tomorrow's Spotify update, I might change my mind.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived