Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could this be why DIC was never released or performed

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

So as we all know, DIC is clearly a fan favorite from Joanne. It's probably the most gaga-esque song. She mentionned in an interview that while creating the album, she said "Oh this is a bit of TFM", and I always thought she was referencing DIC.

So, I always find it weird that she never performed DIC, while there has been so many opportunities.

I could also go on and write how it should have been a single, but thats not the point, and I might hurt the little TheCurer.

There HAS to be a reason for all of this.

We know the song was written with Beck. Could this guy be the reason Gaga did not do anything with the song?

We all know how far can legal copyrights go. Do you think he changed his mind and didn't want to be associated with Gaga, forcing her no to perform the song?

Idk this is just a question, but so far, it seems to be one of the only logical explaination. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

JiU

She hasn't performed many songs off of Joanne, only the ones that were singles, promo singles, or John Wayne, which got a video (I'm talking outside of Dive Bar Tour, which I don't have an explanation for). DIC may be something we want but it's just not happening yet.

EDIT: She also sang Come To Mama live for one of Hillary's rallies.

Irrelevant

No. Katy showed gaga bon appetit right before Coachella where she was set to perform and announce DIC as the next single. However, being the witch the Gaga is, she saw the song flop due to its rather sexual nature and got scared, therefore releasing TC so people can later cure themselves after eating Katy's poisonous cherry pie :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SpookyKid

No, she's just saving it for the tour

MJH and Donatella weren't performed until the tour too

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

AURA

It's because she never performs the best stuff she has unless she's on tour

Anderson123

She usually does that for her albums. There are a lot of album tracks that she doesn't perform until the Tour starts. Please guys don't even start with deep meanings. 

AlexanderLevi2
7 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

She hasn't performed many songs off of Joanne, only the ones that were singles, promo singles, or John Wayne, which got a video (I'm talking outside of Dive Bar Tour, which I don't have an explanation for). DIC may be something we want but it's just not happening yet.

She sang Come To Mama live :gaycat:

Currently listening to Joanne

SpookyKid
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Because it slays :tony:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JiU
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I mean she wouldn't sing DIC at a presidential rally :poot:

loathereality

i guess she saves it for later use, maybe and hopefully  a single for the fall.

loathereality
4 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

I mean she wouldn't sing DIC at a presidential rally :poot:

hahahahahaha lmao

Twitter

She's saving DIC for the tour with an epic choreo and visuals! Pretty much repeating what she always does.

Fingerella

Thats because she wants you to go to her concertand watch her sing it live.

Archived