💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Miley coming May 11 + Billboard Cover

junolxf

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
7 hours ago, GrigioBoys said:

I was literally JUST listening to Miley thinking about new material. I hope it's closer to Bangerz and not Dead Pets. Bangerz is an iconic pop album that deserved all the praise it got.

Dead Petz was better than Bangerz tho:poot:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

She looks so pretty, and I can't wait for her new music :excited2: 

PSYCHOSHTICK

I have a feeling that this is gonna be Joanne meets Lana...

I need a 10 sec preview.

AURA
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

I am bored to read the whole article :neyde: When her new music is coming out?

It literally says in the thread title, how come you weren't bored enough to post

6 minutes ago, AURA said:

It literally says in the thread title, how come you weren't bored enough to post

LOL no I did! I meant if there are any info about the whole album or the date is only for the single (obviously) 

enigmaa

looks like her Joanne Era is coming.:sure::reductive:

strut it out, walk a mile💫

Panchecco

she looks stunning :giveup:

can't wait to hear "Malibu"

I feel it's gonna be a ballad and I'm 100% here for it

"That’s why I brought Jesse [Helt, a homeless man, to the 2014 VMAs], because it felt wrong for me to go and get an award, celebrating me getting naked and riding a ****ing wrecking ball around for a day. I mean, what would I have said? “Thanks, uh... thanks to [“Wrecking Ball” video director] Terry Richardson”? That would have been so weird."

God, I love her. :flutter:

PaperIz

When I saw Miley tweet I almost had a heart attack lol. So excited!!!!

XMonsterMonster

I am really excited to hear her now music, I love how she is always confident in herself :wub:

blackcoffee

This is the first time I've been super hyped about Miley! She is a great singer-songwriter and country tinged rock-pop, like with Gaga, is such a good genre for her voice and writing.

I'm super excited for her Joanne era! While some may be saying that with a tone of shade, I'm not at all. She for sure has done those vibes before, but it's hard to deny these photos and the description of the music isn't in some way inspired by the work Gaga has done with Joanne.

My dream and wish is that this really takes off and Gaga goes back to promoting one of her best works, Joanne, and all of the amazing songs on that album (plus a video of A-YO, send Sinner's Prayer to country radio, etc.) instead of releasing basic standalone singles. Justice for Joanne! The success of that album was just beginning with the success of MR! 

Pray4FameGa

I actually loved Bangerz.

judging by this shoot and the descriptions though, it sounds like she's moving back from pop to more country 

holy scheisse
7 hours ago, AURA said:

But she was pretty Joanne before CBT and Bangerz:awkney:

Haha yeah. So 10 years ago. All I'm saying is she happens to revert back to country pop after Joanne. Convenient ;)

AURA
50 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Haha yeah. So 10 years ago. All I'm saying is she happens to revert back to country pop after Joanne. Convenient ;)

Lol. Like Joanne had any impact or was a trandsetter :rip: Joanne isn't the first pop countrified album out there. Get real.

Archived