๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS NOW: Kylie Minogue - Ultimate Kylie Megarate RESULTS Starts NOW

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

if Word Is Out participated in this rate girl it would've gotten my 11 faster than you can say ferrari :giveup:ย but it didn't so I wasn't that sure of it :oprah:

ย 

Got To Be Certain is cute, meh, her stuff starts to actually be good from Let's Get To It, with a few highlights prior to that

I actually complain about how certain songs are included while Word is Out and Finer Feelings are paid dust in one of my comments...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImpossiblePrincess

predict our #30 spot darlings.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Antonio

btw The Loco-Motion needs to be top 15 at least

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio
1 hour ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

predict our #30 spot darlings.

idk, Especially For You?

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

YeehawKylie

btw The Loco-Motion needs to be top 15 at least

How about no. I would say 25-20.ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

How about no. I would say 25-20.ย 

girl wyd it's one of her best early songs :giveup:ย and yes I know it's a cover but I love it :giveup:ย 

YeehawKylie

girl wyd it's one of her best early songs :giveup:ย and yes I know it's a cover but I love it :giveup:ย 

Of Disc 1, Got To Be Certain, Hand On Your Heart, Never Too Late, Better the Devil You Know, Step Back in Time, and Give Me Just a Little More Time are the best of the bunch.ย 

ImpossiblePrincess

kylie14.jpg

#30 Give Me Just A Little More Time | Score: 6.85

My Score: 8 (Just not my type of song but its sweet)

Highest Score: (10) @IndieKylie

Lowest Score: (1) @ARTPOPe

Comments:

The sole Letโ€™s Get To It song to make the cut, so let me cherish this gem as some others may not. Yes, itโ€™s a coverโ€ฆbut itโ€™s the best cover Kylie has done. Her vocals are on point, the video was oddly sexy (kylie in a 90s dress is really all you need to see the sex appeal), and itโ€™s just a fun little song that was quite unexpected for Kylie. (10) @IndieKylie

I really donโ€™t care for this song. It makes me loathe it even more when I think that it was the only single off the brilliant โ€œLetโ€™s Get to Itโ€ that made it to this compilation. Itโ€™s so unfair! It is one of my least favorite singles of Kylieโ€™s entire career (maybe the least!) and probably the least favorite track on its parent album. (5) @Turuncan

ย 

Antonio

can this go a tad faster @littlemonsterL5 :giveup:ย 

ImpossiblePrincess

#29 gorls, who do you think??

YeehawKylie

kylie14.jpg

My Score: 8 (Just not my type of song but its sweet)

Highest Score: (10) @IndieKylie

Lowest Score: (1) @ARTPOPe

Comments:

The sole Letโ€™s Get To It song to make the cut, so let me cherish this gem as some others may not. Yes, itโ€™s a coverโ€ฆbut itโ€™s the best cover Kylie has done. Her vocals are on point, the video was oddly sexy (kylie in a 90s dress is really all you need to see the sex appeal), and itโ€™s just a fun little song that was quite unexpected for Kylie. (10) @IndieKylie

I really donโ€™t care for this song. It makes me loathe it even more when I think that it was the only single off the brilliant โ€œLetโ€™s Get to Itโ€ that made it to this compilation. Itโ€™s so unfair! It is one of my least favorite singles of Kylieโ€™s entire career (maybe the least!) and probably the least favorite track on its parent album. (5) @Turuncan

ย 

:interestinga:

I do agree with @Turuncan. I don't know how this song made this compilation before Word is Out or Finer Feelings...

Antonio

kylie14.jpg

rest in peace one of the best songs from disc one, how did this happen omg. the only representative of the underrated Let's Get To It :giveup:ย 

Antonio

Especially For You i guess. I'll keep guessing until it's out honestly

ARTPOPe

Woops, no longer just one lowest score and I feel like there might be more...ย :green:

Am Iย gonna get dragged like a passenger on an united flight?ย :giggle:

Next one,ย Especially for you or Kids please.

Stream The Love Invention

YeehawKylie

Especially For You i guess. I'll keep guessing until it's out honestly

Thank you. It got the lowest rate I've ever given in a Megarate, I don't know who gave it such high marks that it is still in. I even complain in my comment about it being put on this compilation over Finer Feelings.ย :emma:

Archived