other

Bon Appetit solo version

Nickypie101

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duskball

Bruh, I'm high and drunk af and I had forgotten i had my headphones connected to my laptop.. (i wasn't wearing them) and i couldn't hear sh*t so i thought y'all were being shady that silence sounded better than the original.. i need to chill :toofunny:

Nickypie101
13 minutes ago, babs said:

What is this thread doing in this part of the forum? lmao

Sorry I don't really make threads is there anyway I could or a mod can move it to an appropriate area

CyanLights

This sounds like a demo, the bridge sounds bizzare. this version is a little more tolaoraboe but still a cringy song 

Bad Kids

Omg this is tons better than the original. The bridge and ad-libs are flawless. The original sounds way dragging, and the extra Migos verse make the song sounds skippable and boring because it took too long to reach the last chorus.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

JohnWayne23

I just can't get over how much better this version is. Like they cut out the best parts of this version on the Migos one. 

Drin Lon

Yaaaaasss, I'm lowkey a katy cat and I head a low quality version of the solo and it was so much better and now here it is HQ and I'm so happy, I can bop to it without that ugly Migos verse. Migos totally ruined it imo

I thought they had officially released a solo version :green: Good thing they are not that desperate :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

Yaaaaasss, I'm lowkey a katy cat and I head a low quality version of the solo and it was so much better and now here it is HQ and I'm so happy, I can bop to it without that ugly Migos verse. Migos totally ruined it imo

Same! I think the song would do so much better if it were an official release! 

Katy is my Number 2 favourite artist after Gaga

End Racism Now

BLACKOUTbritney
5 minutes ago, Red said:

I thought they had officially released a solo version :green: Good thing they are not that desperate :green: 

Don't speak too soon :air:

A solo version/a new version with a different feature wouldn't surprise me 

Archived