💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

ChavaWM

So this is why monsters are called the worst. We love to kick everyone when their down, even Gaga.

And no, I am no fan of Katy but everyone is clearly overreacting. It's just a not so great song, not the end of the world for her. How many times did everyone say Gaga was over but proved them all wrong? Katy will do the same one day.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
11 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

So this is why monsters are called the worst. We love to kick everyone when their down, even Gaga.

Hunty welcome to stanbases, everyone the worse here. Have you seen BeeHives when they're disturbed? Or Madonna Nation? Or Britney Army? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChavaWM
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hunty welcome to stanbases, everyone the worse here. Have you seen BeeHives when they're disturbed? Or Madonna Nation? Or Britney Army? 

Nope, I only come on this site for news and to experience album or single releases with other people but I don't live my life through popstars. Gaga is the only pop star I listen to.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Nope, I only come on this site for news and to experience album or single releases with other people but I don't live my life through popstars. Gaga is the only pop star I listen to.

Well good for you but you'll witness stan wars as long as you are near the proximity. So don't complain about it :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChavaWM
59 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well good for you but you'll witness stan wars as long as you are near the proximity. So don't complain about it :giggle:

You didn't have to respond to my complaint. 

Whispering
5 hours ago, merlot said:

gaga was depressed because of the negative reaction to ARTPOP, same thing is happening to katy rn but y'all are hypocrites 

Gaga was depressed because she just went through months of pain, lying in bed, and canceling a tour after a near career ending injury. Pain messes with the neurotransmitters in your brain and many people become depressed from long term pain. Add in isolation and addiction, and PTSD from rape. After all that, she had major problems with the person she trusted most in the music world- her manager. Then...came the completely over the top constant negativity for a song that stayed in the top five on iTunes for months and an album that ended up being in the top ten most sold albums of the year. 

Explain to me how these situations are similar. 

TimisaMonster

She seems a bit..."off" in that clip...

Is her mental health ok?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Squidward T

I think it's the Migos controversy, honestly, I don't like Katy for putting him on her song but death threats? Come on

boneknuckleskin

Sometimes I feel artists need to face the music -- so to speak -- when they put out trash. If they live in a bubble and insulate themselves from criticism then what is going to keep them from doing it again? Criticism can drive change, but it can also backfire in ways you don't expect as it did without Lady Gaga. She was paid dust for ARTPOP and pretty much said :fthis: and ditched traditional pop music for several years..and it has sucked so much ass.

Chic
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Gaga was depressed because she just went through months of pain, lying in bed, and canceling a tour after a near career ending injury. Pain messes with the neurotransmitters in your brain and many people become depressed from long term pain. Add in isolation and addiction, and PTSD from rape. After all that, she had major problems with the person she trusted most in the music world- her manager. Then...came the completely over the top constant negativity for a song that stayed in the top five on iTunes for months and an album that ended up being in the top ten most sold albums of the year. 

Explain to me how these situations are similar. 

Katy wanted to end her life after her divorce from Russell Brand. I imagine a lot of her pain happens behind the scenes. Her childhood was corrupted by her parent's extremist viewpoint on religion, which kept her from listening to non-Christian music until she was of age. She even created gospel music. Then she became one of the world's biggest pop stars, singing about things her parents would have never allowed. I imagine she has hidden familial issues because of that, unlike Gaga, who was always clear that her parents were strict and supported her but regulated it as a means of keeping her successful should she be unable to be famous. Gaga's parents weren't restrictive to the point of her being completely unexposed to culture.

So then Katy's famous and she has her man. She's on top of the world critically. She then has a divorce and wants to kill herself. She's ready to write about darker themes - however, her label likely pressured her behind the scenes to create more pop music, and her artistic vision was squashed. Her desire to make darker music was made a mockery of in stan culture, but it didn't translate to the general public. Suddenly, she's not getting the #1's she used to. She now very much seems lost in life, and I'm sure there's conflict between her artistic vision and her label's need for a specific type of image and music, as well as how to dissociate from her candy, kids bop persona.

She is obviously going through something horrible right now. It seems to be affecting her mental health. So far this year she has cut her hair, bleached it blonde, cut it again to shoulder length, cut it AGAIN to a pixie cut, and now it's a buzzcut. People typically don't make such dramatic changes so quickly when they're not having issues. She's almost bald, for crying out loud. And her behavior is erratic. All she had all along was her success to keep her happy despite her many life troubles, and now even that's crashing down around her, and she's finally getting negative press.

Gaga is 'fortunate' enough to have the freedom to speak about such things without her label suppressing it for the sake of maintaining an image and complete control over her career. She's lucky in a sense that her issues are not deliberately stifled as a way of keeping her marketable to a certain demographic. Imagine how much **** Katy must deal with that's stuffed away for the sake of keeping her a doll for children, soccer moms and all the rest. Just look at her first album and tell me her true artistic vision isn't a little different from her work since becoming a massive superstar. Now imagine how much else she's had to keep secret.

At least Gaga gets sympathy for her trauma. Nobody takes Katy seriously enough for that. Not the media, not fans, not stans, not haters. And comments like yours perpetuate this by trivializing matters.

Whispering

I don't think she is crying or upset in this vid. 

She is messing with her nose constantly, though. Either she has a cold or has some other problems...

Whispering
32 minutes ago, Chic said:

Katy wanted to end her life after her divorce from Russell Brand. I imagine a lot of her pain happens behind the scenes. Her childhood was corrupted by her parent's extremist viewpoint on religion, which kept her from listening to non-Christian music until she was of age. She even created gospel music. Then she became one of the world's biggest pop stars, singing about things her parents would have never allowed. I imagine she has hidden familial issues because of that, unlike Gaga, who was always clear that her parents were strict and supported her but regulated it as a means of keeping her successful should she be unable to be famous. Gaga's parents weren't restrictive to the point of her being completely unexposed to culture.

So then Katy's famous and she has her man. She's on top of the world critically. She then has a divorce and wants to kill herself. She's ready to write about darker themes - however, her label likely pressured her behind the scenes to create more pop music, and her artistic vision was squashed. Her desire to make darker music was made a mockery of in stan culture, but it didn't translate to the general public. Suddenly, she's not getting the #1's she used to. She now very much seems lost in life, and I'm sure there's conflict between her artistic vision and her label's need for a specific type of image and music, as well as how to dissociate from her candy, kids bop persona.

She is obviously going through something horrible right now. It seems to be affecting her mental health. So far this year she has cut her hair, bleached it blonde, cut it again to shoulder length, cut it AGAIN to a pixie cut, and now it's a buzzcut. People typically don't make such dramatic changes so quickly when they're not having issues. She's almost bald, for crying out loud. And her behavior is erratic. All she had all along was her success to keep her happy despite her many life troubles, and now even that's crashing down around her, and she's finally getting negative press.

Gaga is 'fortunate' enough to have the freedom to speak about such things without her label suppressing it for the sake of maintaining an image and complete control over her career. She's lucky in a sense that her issues are not deliberately stifled as a way of keeping her marketable to a certain demographic. Imagine how much **** Katy must deal with that's stuffed away for the sake of keeping her a doll for children, soccer moms and all the rest. Just look at her first album and tell me her true artistic vision isn't a little different from her work since becoming a massive superstar. Now imagine how much else she's had to keep secret.

At least Gaga gets sympathy for her trauma. Nobody takes Katy seriously enough for that. Not the media, not fans, not stans, not haters. And comments like yours perpetuate this by trivializing matters.

Yes, she did. That was years ago. 

Or maybe she just got a haircut because she wanted a change? I know tons of people who have done the same. Maybe she's going through something in her early thirties, who knows? 

I don't think Katy's label is holding her hostage, by any means. She lost her two writers that wrote the majority of her hits and is having to readjust. Plus, without the multi level talent of an artist like Gaga, Katy was always going to hit a wall. Once that caught up with her, it was going to be a much harder road for that type of artist. Katy is a multi-millionaire, several times over. I'm sure once she hits that wall, she can find some good to do in this world to keep her busy and happy! 

Archived