Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

Chic
23 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Yes, she did. That was years ago. 

Or maybe she just got a haircut because she wanted a change? I know tons of people who have done the same. Maybe she's going through something in her early thirties, who knows? 

Yeah...I don't think it's that deep. I don't think Katy's label is holding her hostage. She lost her two writers that wrote the majority of her hits and is having to readjust. Plus, without the multi level talent of an artist like Gaga, Katy was always going to hit a wall. Once that caught up with her, it was going to be a much harder road for that type of artist. Katy is a multi-millionaire, several times over. I'm sure once she hits that wall, she can find some good to do in this world to keep her busy and happy! 

Just look at what happened to Britney. Someone with little to no writing or singing talent, her career completely controlled by her label. She had a full album she wanted released, she had to sneak a lead single onto a radio just to get her artistic vision out there, and her label tried to wipe that clean and kept any darker music she wanted to put out completely away from the public. It's almost as if it isn't completely unreasonable to assume the same might have happened to Katy during Prism. Her label obviously saw success in her childish image, of course they would want to milk that as long as possible. You seem to think there wasn't a conflict of interest large enough there to stifle Katy's creativity and livelihood. Gaga has even stated that she's lucky her label lets her do her own thing. Many labels don't allow that kind of freedom.

I think you're underplaying the possibility of Katy's issues because you're bitter that her success has come as a contemporary to Gaga's and ultimately charted better. Katy has been the media darling while Gaga hasn't. She doesn't have the talent that Gaga has, I get it. This puts you in a place of bias. If she wasn't a better charting contemporary of an artist you adore, you wouldn't feel the same way.

The condescension of the multi-millionaire comment is laughable, though.  Gaga's net worth is over double what Katy's is, if she could throw money at her issues to be happy I'm sure she would. Simply because Katy doesn't cross the line of artist you're particularly interested in, and she's successful like any other generic pop star, seems to void you of any sympathy towards her plight.

My issue is that Katy could have gone through ten times worse than Gaga (I don't know this, nor does anyone but her) but you'd still downplay it because you believe she is exemplary of a culture that rewards the less refined. This is why you're bitter about Trump, and why I imagine it's a reflection of your own beliefs. I dislike this type of bias. It's too personal and devoid of any empathy. It most likely comes from a place of being outcast yourself, as these things often do.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys

I'm sorry but this remnds me of my 7-year old sister, when she won in card game she was laughing at me and telling all the family, but once she lost she was crying despite that I didn't make fun of her. Maybe I don't know how it is to be a huge superstar but expecting to be always on top or number one is just silly and immature,,, It doesn't work in our "normal" lives and it doesn't work in life of a star.

Whispering
On 4/29/2017 at 4:03 AM, Chic said:

Just look at what happened to Britney. Someone with little to no writing or singing talent, her career completely controlled by her label. She had a full album she wanted released, she had to sneak a lead single onto a radio just to get her artistic vision out there, and her label tried to wipe that clean and kept any darker music she wanted to put out completely away from the public. It's almost as if it isn't completely unreasonable to assume the same might have happened to Katy during Prism. Gaga has even stated that she's lucky her label lets her do her own thing. Many labels don't allow that kind of freedom.

I think you're underplaying the possibility of Katy's issues because you're bitter that her success has come as a contemporary to Gaga's and ultimately charted better. Katy has been the media darling while Gaga hasn't. She doesn't have the talent that Gaga has, I get it. This puts you in a place of bias. If she wasn't a better charting contemporary of an artist you adore, you wouldn't feel the same way.

The condescension of the multi-millionaire comment is laughable, though.  Gaga's net worth is over double what Katy's is, if she could throw money at her issues to be happy I'm sure she would. Simply because Katy doesn't cross the line of artist you're particularly interested in, and she's successful like any other generic pop star, seems to void you of any sympathy towards her plight.

I mean, all major label artists have to compromise. They even made Adele go back to the drawing board. No one on a major label is going to get to do whatever they want...no one. 

Yeah, I don't care about that mess. I like when the artists I enjoy do well, but if they don't...that doesn't hurt my enjoyment of their music. Years pass, no one remembers that mess! 

It wasn't meant to be condescending, but laugh away I guess. I have no idea what you are talking about after that.

I don't see some major breakdown from a thirty second vid of Katy messing with her nose. She could have the sniffles or be doing coke, for all anyone knows. That might explain a little bit of bizarre behavior. 

Wait a minute...you added that Trump mess! I'm bitter about Trump because he is unqualified and dangerous and may very well get to appoint a couple more Justices that change the course of the country for decades. Why the hell would I empathize with Trump?  

Panchecco

I don't think she was crying

she looks sad but she wouldn't cry on a live stream, if she was really about to cry she would have ended the stream 

Ronald Allen
4 hours ago, Wacky said:

Can somebody link me where she is also crying because of ET underperforming? :D

:awkney:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Katie14
On 4/28/2017 at 8:14 PM, CustomGueseppi said:

Gaga had repressed memories of her rape and the PTSD is caused, chronic pain from her hip injury, problems with the way she looked, desertion from her manager and the DWYW video mess

Gaga's depression was mainly from her PTSD based on what she has said.

Gaga has chronic pain from somatization, not her hip injury. 

Katie14
17 hours ago, Chic said:

Katy wanted to end her life after her divorce from Russell Brand. I imagine a lot of her pain happens behind the scenes. Her childhood was corrupted by her parent's extremist viewpoint on religion, which kept her from listening to non-Christian music until she was of age. She even created gospel music. Then she became one of the world's biggest pop stars, singing about things her parents would have never allowed. I imagine she has hidden familial issues because of that, unlike Gaga, who was always clear that her parents were strict and supported her but regulated it as a means of keeping her successful should she be unable to be famous. Gaga's parents weren't restrictive to the point of her being completely unexposed to culture.

So then Katy's famous and she has her man. She's on top of the world critically. She then has a divorce and wants to kill herself. She's ready to write about darker themes - however, her label likely pressured her behind the scenes to create more pop music, and her artistic vision was squashed. Her desire to make darker music was made a mockery of in stan culture, but it didn't translate to the general public. Suddenly, she's not getting the #1's she used to. She now very much seems lost in life, and I'm sure there's conflict between her artistic vision and her label's need for a specific type of image and music, as well as how to dissociate from her candy, kids bop persona.

She is obviously going through something horrible right now. It seems to be affecting her mental health. So far this year she has cut her hair, bleached it blonde, cut it again to shoulder length, cut it AGAIN to a pixie cut, and now it's a buzzcut. People typically don't make such dramatic changes so quickly when they're not having issues. She's almost bald, for crying out loud. And her behavior is erratic. All she had all along was her success to keep her happy despite her many life troubles, and now even that's crashing down around her, and she's finally getting negative press.

Gaga is 'fortunate' enough to have the freedom to speak about such things without her label suppressing it for the sake of maintaining an image and complete control over her career. She's lucky in a sense that her issues are not deliberately stifled as a way of keeping her marketable to a certain demographic. Imagine how much **** Katy must deal with that's stuffed away for the sake of keeping her a doll for children, soccer moms and all the rest. Just look at her first album and tell me her true artistic vision isn't a little different from her work since becoming a massive superstar. Now imagine how much else she's had to keep secret.

At least Gaga gets sympathy for her trauma. Nobody takes Katy seriously enough for that. Not the media, not fans, not stans, not haters. And comments like yours perpetuate this by trivializing matters.

I noticed a lot of people commented about how her label is stifling her, and although I feel sympathy for her if this is true, almost every single one of us is stifled in some way. Thats the reality of working for a company. Even if you start your own company, your work and ideas are going to be compromised based on what the public wants.

How many of us regular people get to live out our creative visions?? Her jobs allows her to live out her creative visions more than probably 95% of us. If Katy wants pure independence, she can have it because unlike most of us, it isn't essential for her to make any more money. She has more than enough to live off of for the rest of her life. Money equals freedom and she could, hire all the best people and make music and art and perform on her own if she really wanted to and quit working for her label. 

But she probably wont do that because she probably loves the reach that her label offers her. You can't have it both ways.

Its either getting signed to a label:

Access to resources

promo and reach

Connections and opportunities for huge performances

Compromised creativity

Or

Working on your own and staying 100% true to your own vision

BabyTellMeYes

This is so sad and hard to watch because I consider Katy the other side of the Gaga coin. I loved Unconditionally and the video is one of the best ever. Chained was looping in my head last night as i faded to sleep. I worry about her. It's probably crazy because really, she has no idea who the hell I am :) Hang in there sis. Gonna be peaks and valleys. Pop music is a ruthless biz.

Juanjo

She is not crying, stop.

Even if she was crying, even if she really is distraught by the reception of her latest efforts, did she really think she would never fail? Katy, grow up, get yourself up, and try again, girl. 

merlot
On 4/29/2017 at 8:22 AM, Whispering said:

Gaga was depressed because she just went through months of pain, lying in bed, and canceling a tour after a near career ending injury. Pain messes with the neurotransmitters in your brain and many people become depressed from long term pain. Add in isolation and addiction, and PTSD from rape. After all that, she had major problems with the person she trusted most in the music world- her manager. Then...came the completely over the top constant negativity for a song that stayed in the top five on iTunes for months and an album that ended up being in the top ten most sold albums of the year. 

Explain to me how these situations are similar. 

i add to what @Chic said that katy recently broke up from her boyfriend, they were together for over a year.

and we literally don't know her life and what is happening behind the scenes.

idk what you're point here, are you insinuating that we shouldn't sympathy with katy just because she didn't go through what gaga went through?  

Whispering
5 hours ago, merlot said:

i add to what @Chic said that katy recently broke up from her boyfriend, they were together for over a year.

and we literally don't know her life and what is happening behind the scenes.

idk what you're point here, are you insinuating that we shouldn't sympathy with katy just because she didn't go through what gaga went through?  

I never claimed to know what Katy was going through at this moment or even that she was "depressed". That was your assumption:

"gaga was depressed because of the negative reaction to ARTPOP, same thing is happening to katy rn but y'all are hypocrites"

My problem was with your conclusion that Gaga was depressed because of reactions to a pop album. There were many factors coming together at that time that caused Gaga's depression...and we know them. 

FrankGutz
3 hours ago, Whispering said:

My problem was with your conclusion that Gaga was depressed because of reactions to a pop album. There were many factors coming together at that time that caused Gaga's depression...and we know them. 

fact, educate the haters sis

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Jenniferella

This site is so obsessed with Katy, it's insane :toofunny:

Keep writing those childish hateful posts you guys

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived