Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

MonsterJay

BA is not my cup of tea but I didnt bother hating and bashing it witter.

she should've released Witness instead but thats just my opinion

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

Clearly something's been up ever since she dyed her hair blonde. I wonder if it's beyond just being upset about her recent underperformance or if maybe this is just the way she always is. 

I know it's an awful thing to say but a mental breakdown right now would be a bit ironic considering her comments on Britney's mental health. I hope she's fine.

31 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

a music superstar with millions of fans over the world, and millions of dollars in her bank account with every opportunity you might wish for in the world , got you worried? guys I think you just gotta go live your own lives 

26 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

and those human beings have human friends and human families too like all of us, and opportunities better than all of us to get a better help. believe me they do not need some stranger at other part of the world feel sorry for them. 

Everything you've said makes perfect sense, I mean this people don't need our pity all they want is our coins but if u fall in love with any or fall out of love with them(hate) they would not notice except there is a fluctuation in their bank acct, I love gaga and I'll stab for her I also love Katy but this is what fan bases get of on 'shading' it's just fun! And Katy can cry without showing the world. I'll pity her if a paparazzi got her on tape or a leaked video, not her showing us that she's crying :saladga:

Princess Stache

I feel bad about talking **** about the song, but come on Katy, YOU chose to work with a homophobic rap group after "professing your love for the gays" and accepting an LGBT award, and honey, just don't release the song if you don't like it.  If you do like it, then just be proud of it and say **** the haters.

Monsterish
Just now, Princess Stache said:

I feel bad about talking **** about the song, but come on Katy, YOU chose to work with a homophobic rap group after "professing your love for the gays" and accepting an LGBT award, and honey, just don't release the song if you don't like it.  If you do like it, then just be proud of it and say **** the haters.

THIS! :golfclap:

HauntingHollow
3 hours ago, viniferrett said:

both are a mess, cringe production and lyrics and the feats? rip. I thought Katy couldn't top the prism era but oh boy.... she did it  

Hmg9Y8u.gif 

this gif i cant :giveup::toofunny::giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Gagaplayer315

You made a terrible song and the radio didn't play it, what a shocker... Learn something from it and try to improve 🙄

Chris Evans

I didn't get that it was hate that made her cry ? It looked like it was bc they weren't playing her on the radio 

it's her worst single and the migos involvement just makes more room for criticism 

JusticeforVenus

I dont see her suffering... She is rich as hell, not worried at all.... There are more important topics ... She did it wrong, working with hompphobic people is her fault... 

Sneaky Oliver

Our sis Gagz should teach her how to switch a second single, right? :lolga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

Except for the Migos thing, I don't understand why so much hate. It's so Katy Perry-esque like a typical content of hers :huh: I don't like the lyrics that much but BA is such a bop 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

babyboo

honestly truly: the song is bad, it may or may not flop, she's still a millionaire, CTTR is still a success, life goes on, get over it.

Archived