Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

merlot

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Perdid said:

After the first  "chorus", verses and bridge the song was building up. I liked the "chorus" I thought, ok, here comes the drop!!!!!:lolly: ....... And then....

goes directly to Second Verse

:neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde:

:duck:

This 

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mistylake

First update

US

101 Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos)  0.0546 0.0000 (DG)

UK

49 Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos) 0.0862 0.0000 (DG)

Australia

47 Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos) 0.1761 0.0000 (DG)

Canada

66 Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos) 0.0961 0.0000 (DG)

gagagoogoose

Katy is giving me blue balls with this song. I was waiting and waiting for something interesting, but it never happened.

A bit too one-note for me :awkney:

MarryTheAngel
53 minutes ago, Haroon said:

"Misplaced" is exactly the word - thank you! :worship2:I wasn't sure if I'd made sense with what I was saying, like if it was said right :laughga:

I think I expected the end of the "baby" part to be less low because I could've sworn that the snippet from a while ago wasn't that low? :huh: or is that just imagination? :duck: 

Made perfect sense!

Yeah, I thought so too. Maybe it being LQ and all made it sound different... I'm gonna listen to the snippet now. 

Poope MOnster
12 minutes ago, jinko said:

I want to ban this guy from this site.

WP are coming ...yet :excited2:?

14 minutes ago, Admin said:

Great song. Not better than Chained but that song is a solid 9.5/10.

In special place in my heart I think you did this on purpose for make them mad but not actually love the song that much :smh:

Will you ?:gaycat:

GreekGod

I can't at you guys saying "lyrics is blatant" , "flat song" etc. I mean, you are the ones streaming the **** out of The cure :awkney: I hate Katy and this type of mainstream ****, but this song got the BEAT!

Emigrante
Just now, GreekGod said:

I can't at you guys saying "lyrics is blatant" , "flat song" etc. I mean, you are the ones streaming the **** out of The cure :awkney: I hate Katy and this type of mainstream ****, but this song got the BEAT!

Let's not compare this to The Cure like really. The Cure might be really mainstream song but it's got a good soul, new katy perry song sounds just a bit underwhelming to say the least.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

monsterdino

I was so hyped for the song from the snippet....but this is very underwhelming

GreekGod
Just now, Emigrante said:

Let's not compare this to The Cure like really. The Cure might be really mainstream song but it's got a good soul, new katy perry song sounds just a bit underwhelming to say the least.

why do we not compare? because this is a Gaga forum, do we really blatantly follow one person? BonApettite and The Cure are both produced specifically to be a hit. "underwhelming" is your opinion. just like my opinion on The Cure being a shame in Gaga's artistry:poot:

Monsterish

I cringe so hard with Bon-Bon Appétit, baby (Bon Appétit!), ugh... :saladga: One listen was enough, hopefully then I listened The Cure :lolly:

Archived