new music

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

merlot

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
10 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

Bjork fan / dislike the cure 

but like this mess :madge:

1.I can enjoy all kinds of music.The fact that I listen to Bjork doesn't mean that I can't enjoy simple catchy pop music. :awkney:

2.The Cure is really worse than this song for me and also it is a step behind for Gaga (who tried to be unique) and that makes it even worse. Katy Perry was always simply generic but really catchy pop music so I have no reason to judge her for releasing generic catchy pop music.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

that was Awful. 

Hideous. 

Tragic.

Sad. 

Will never need to listen to that ever again, thankfully. 

Listening to The Cure again now. Yes. Much better. 

callumxoxo

It's so disappointing! I was expecting a bop! But this is missing something... it seems unfinished. I'm not a fan

DrKindnessKunt1999

It's cute. Hopefully, the solo version is more poppier though and it doesn't have that weird "Woo!" sound that repeats every five seconds.

Haroon

OMG WHAT DID I JUST WAKE UP TO, I CAN'T TAKE THIS :giveup:

It's been less than a minute and I'm like this in bed right now:

APP22.gif

blackpink

It's very Madonna and 80s/90s inspired synths with a 2017 pop music approach. Can't wait for the hot mess that will be the music video 

ryhanna

I liked CTTR a lot, but this one's kind of forgettable. Don't think I'd listen to it again tbh.

Poope MOnster
8 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

1.I can enjoy all kinds of music.The fact that I listen to Bjork doesn't mean that I can't enjoy simple catchy pop music. :awkney:

2.The Cure is really worse than this song for me and also it is a step behind for Gaga (who tried to be unique) and that makes it even worse. Katy Perry was always simply generic but really catchy pop music so I have no reason to judge her for releasing generic catchy pop music.

This is song it not catchy and dont going anywhere

it expect to build something bring something fresh but not deliver

and this is her worst single and judge by only katy perry standard

since Teenage Dream album i never dislike her single except Roar and Rise

At least she used to be queen of generic catchy pop but this is ..not

If you call the cure generic pop song is ok but worse than this

even chainsmoker rycycle sound the one and paris not even worst than this

hideous repetitive lyrics / weak chorus / meh rap verses / ok beats

If u think BA is good generics catchy pop song great production than the cure

:sure:

Haroon

Okay I've had a few listens and I like it but not as much as Chained to the Rhythm :laughga: The chorus is killer and the instrumental is awesome too, the rest is alright :woohoo: I wish the "bay" sound at the end of "baby" was a higher note, like instead of going down I think it'd sound better if it went up :huh: 

MarryTheAngel
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Okay I've had a few listens and I like it but not as much as Chained to the Rhythm :laughga: The chorus is killer and the instrumental is awesome too, the rest is alright :woohoo: I wish the "bay" sound at the end of "baby" was a higher note, like instead of going down I think it'd sound better if it went up :huh: 

I agree with you about the "baby" part. I thought it seemed a bit misplaced.

just another gay

After a few listen, the chorus is actually quite catchy....it will be better if it has a nice remix 

Archived