Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

merlot

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

I like the song and it's catchy but I don't know if it's gonna perform well on the charts and that's what Katy wanted judging by the feature :sweat:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

This is so underwhelming. CTTR is much better.

Watch her desperately running back to Dr.Luke to make hits.

Look at those clowns

Sorcerer

It's catchy, but it is only catchy. Lyrically bland and uninspiring.

CTTR is obviously better but I'll be worried if there are no other songs better than these two sings.

Lazarus

Oh my God... :toofunny:

This is literally a ****o of We Found Love with some rent-a-rappers... 

I don't mind the vibe, I suppose, that sort of 90's ambient sound... Like Bad and Boujee and Black Beetles. 

But oh Jesus... She sounds so processed, f*ck. The Cure had Gaga's real voice on it, this is pure autotune... 

And the lyrics are so utterly bad... I'm genuinely uncomfortable. They actually make DWUW, DIC and G.U.Y seem classy... At least Gaga managed to be clever with those... Not bashing Katy, but seriously, I don't even remotely understand what she or her team is thinking. This is so uncomfortable to listen to... At least on garbage like Bad and Boujee, there isn't somebody signing up for the creepiness. 

'Spread like a buffet'... :saladga:

ugh

DeleteMyAccount

I really want the solo version now though. It'll probably be a while before they release it. Or maybe they'll release it only for streaming..

djparky

What a terrible song- total crap. How did we go from Roar to this??

Sounds like a reject from Hard Candy

Poope MOnster
4 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

I like it :D 

Bjork fan / dislike the cure 

but like this mess :madge:

Phlop

The beat is amazing and it has a lot of potential but it doesnt go anywhere and the chorus isn't strong enough (or there?).

Both her singles have been bad tbh. I actually think Ariana would have made this better 

BYE

Archived