Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I've listened to it multiple times during my recovery in the hospital and the doctor said that I was recovering way faster than he thought I would!

Gaga's power is real :tony:

are u ok?

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aleksey Yurievich
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

God you're annoying 

You can just  put your rose-colored glasses on and ignore me. 

viniferrett
4 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

It's impossible to spot a single thread without Katy dragging. Don't you have some common sense? CTTR is still more successful than any single from Joanne and her album is not even out yet. You are acting like Gaga is on top of the world and Katy is endlessly flopping. TC is performing slightly better than BA (it may still take off on the radios), take into consideration that the song was presented at Coachella with 100,000 people watching (+stream all over the world). It's barely a 2013 situation when Katy scored two massive hits and a successful tours, and Gaga was called a "flop" by RS for the first time and completely bombed after A+. Back in 2013 Gaga was annihilated by Perry, now Gaga performs only slightly better. You can't compare these two. 

giphy.gif 

Spoiler

delusional

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Heey guys, I had a very urgent medical procedure and I couldn't be here for like three days, so would be awesome if you could just briefly update me on Spotify and radio? 

I hope you're okay. We're reaching new peaks with Spotify WW, and radio is decent. I hope you get cured soon!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Star

Um

giphy.gif

A help please?

11 minutes ago, Star said:

Can I ask some of you to help me out with something for the thread that I am making?

I will need:

1. A picture of Kworb's site with "???"

2. A picture of any airplay update on the cure, so that i can explain what does bullet, spins, etc means.

Matteo Remondi
5 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

It's impossible to spot a single thread without Katy dragging. Don't you have some common sense? CTTR is still more successful than any single from Joanne and her album is not even out yet. You are acting like Gaga is on top of the world and Katy is endlessly flopping. TC is performing slightly better than BA (it may still take off on the radios), take into consideration that the song was presented at Coachella with 100,000 people watching (+stream all over the world). It's barely a 2013 situation when Katy scored two massive hits and a successful tours, and Gaga was called a "flop" by RS for the first time and completely bombed after A+. Back in 2013 Gaga was annihilated by Perry, now Gaga performs only slightly better. You can't compare these two. 

:ladyhaha:

Monsterious

for the first time ever i used the "report" button, and its well deserved.

anyway lets go back tracking our curret succesful single which is rising on every platforme.

GagaMyBlood95
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Glad to hear you are ok :hug:

Here are the Itunes possition for the cure the last day

I5dAIBt.png

She dropped a lyric video for the cure

She is getting great increases WW on spotify and are 31 on WW chart and 37US, see rest here http://www.spotontrack.com/artist/lady-gaga/4035#tab-charts

Radio updates have been "meh" but still increasing and great + in spins. 

Also The cure is getting discounted (99% chance) in US on friday. 

Yup, the lyrics video gave me such confusion because I tried to read the lyrics while I was being drugged by my doctors :rip:

But overall, very good :applause:  Discount will stay with the video release hopefully!

Aleksey Yurievich
2 minutes ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

yeah Katy slander is wrong 

but why are you here if you're not a Lady Gaga fan :oprah:

I'm like super confused 

I'm a fan. It's not possible for a Gaga fan to like Katy? I look at the things objectively. 

1 minute ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

You can just  put your rose-colored glasses on and ignore me. 

And you just can leave the thread :hug:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

GagaMyBlood95
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

are u ok?

Yup, in recovery process yet but I can be home now which is awesome! :hug: 

Naufri
7 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

EL PLUMERITO

KingOfSpain
5 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

hta82q.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Admin locked this topic

Archived