Noah

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Canada

27 Lady Gaga - The Cure 0.1658 0.1652

keep those dark greens coming :giveup: 

(#1 song dark green too)

When will the US? Seriously tho it should be getting dark greens since it's Monday. 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Gaga's team should ask spotify to put The Cure always after Despacito tbh :poot: 

i wonder if gaga would benefit from having cover+ 1# spot on the playlist or it would just lower her streams she is getting compared to from being after despacito :poot:

Guys, will The Cure stay in the top50 of BB100 this week?

yUKf1QM.png

I hope I wont meltdown tomorrow

yUKf1QM.png

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Request on Canada radios here ! https://edlim222.000webhostapp.com/

SUPER easy! postal codes are up and green ones are the radios that added TC :lolly: 

can we please do this guys? Virgin Toronto only has one spin so far at 06:55 am. This city really needs help in requesting.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

US iTunes

47. The Cure(+1) 

:tony:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Rocket Number 9
2 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

US iTunes

47. The Cure(+1) 

Slaaaaaaay :neyde:

nattuggla
6 minutes ago, Americano said:

Yassss shes growin'. This is gonna be a big week on Spotify, I can sense it :hor:

Am I remember correctly that you have also said that something might be coming in this tracking week since some albums/singles are discounted at some platforms?

Americano
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I haven't heard bubblegum pop in a while. I see plenty of pop girls releasing different versions of pop and not necessarily finding much success in sales. In my opinion, there are plenty of pop girls releasing music that is very 'now' and not getting the success some male counterparts are. My point was that, even if some female acts are releasing subpar music, I don't really find any joy in celebrating their failures. It's not like Lady Gaga doesn't struggle to get a hit these days, like most of her counterparts. 

Gaga's 300+ spin updates on radio say hello. She can easily score a pop hit if she wants to.

And really? Which pop girl is releasing music that is very "now" as you put it? I don't like the whole stan war culture, but stop putting Gaga in a box with the other women in pop music. The only person probably bothered by that idea more than me is Gaga herself.

GagaStan95

Despacito is a monster, never saw such a lead since wake me up. It's selling a lot in Italy. Probably it will be the most selling song of the year.

Americano
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

majah

Top 15 or even Top 10 radio contender in UK. THE QUEEN OF THE UK HAS RETURNED.

Americano
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

Am I remember correctly that you have also said that something might be coming in this tracking week since some albums/singles are discounted at some platforms?

They removed all of the discounts. :madge:

Harry
1 minute ago, Americano said:

Top 15 or even Top 10 radio contender in UK. THE QUEEN OF THE UK HAS RETURNED.

Now if she climbs back into the top ten on iTunes and the Spotify growth continues, all the stars are aligned for a decent hit here. Her biggest in years. I mean, it's already bigger than anything from Joanne.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived