Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

surejan
3 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Why it has 4 dislikes? 

i think that those arent dislikes they just used the wrong icon probably :toofunny:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, IAmDavid said:

Can someone tell me the HAC update? (I am studying and I can't search in the older pages rn)

HAC
44 33 LADY GAGA The Cure 523 191 332 2.853
+2 positions
+78 spins
+40 bullet
+0.544 audience

Matteo Remondi
1 minute ago, IAmDavid said:

Can someone tell me the HAC update? (I am studying and I can't search in the older pages rn)

+0,544

surejan
2 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

Voted. Slovenia what's good.

nothing actually i havent heard TC on any station :grr: they will probably pick it up later 

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, JPM said:

Neither Needed Me or Lotb entered the top 10 on itunes and they were one of the biggest records of theyl year. With radio and spotify to back you up a top 10 is guaranteed.

Both were having bigger updates on Spotify. Let's just wait and see. The current  US iTunes numbers and Spotify numbers are far too little to enter Top 10. Something has got to go up. 

Harry

I think BA will almost certainly miss the UK Top 40. Didn't even make top ten on iTunes first day and has been falling ever since, currently #31 and will continue to tumble further. Her position on Spotify is even worse (#68) and more concerning for her. And yet she's getting regular play on Radio 1.

Just now, Harry said:

I think BA will almost certainly miss the UK Top 40. Didn't even make top ten on iTunes first day and has been falling ever since, currently #31 and will continue to tumble further. Her position on Spotify is even worse and more concerning for her. And yet she's getting regular play on Radio 1.

Isnt Radio1 testing TC? UK hit incoming

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Harry said:

I think BA will almost certainly miss the UK Top 40. Didn't even make top ten on iTunes first day and has been falling ever since, currently #31 and will continue to tumble further. Her position on Spotify is even worse and more concerning for her. And yet she's getting regular play on Radio 1.

*Nirvana instrumental*

Smells like payola.

LittleHooker

Do YouTube views count towards Top 40?

Harry
Just now, LittleHooker said:

So YouTube views count towards Top 40?

not in UK

medicub

Ok I couldn't help myself and I checked on the song....wow we are killing radio and US Spotify is actually good!! 🤗🤗🤗. iTunes suck but they could just discount the ****er....well I am happy for now!! 🤗👍🏻

LittleHooker

not in UK

Well It definitely isn't looking good for Katy then :sharon:

Harry
1 minute ago, JPM said:

Isnt Radio1 testing TC? UK hit incoming

I wouldn't say they're "testing" it, but it's nice that she got two plays over the weekend. One of them was part of their "best new pop" playlist or whatever, which is the same spin she got last week. I'd say this week is the last chance for it to be added. But if they can't see that The Cure is more relevant than Bon Apetit as this stage, they're delusional and clearly hugely bias against Gaga.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

*Nirvana instrumental*

Smells like payola.

She's playing their festival so it's quite obviously some kind of deal. But it'll be embarrassing for them to keep playing it to promote the festival as if it's some kind of hit and then they can't even play it during their Top 40 chart show lol.

DeanWinchester
Just now, medicub said:

Ok I couldn't help myself and I checked on the song....wow we are killing radio and US Spotify is actually good!! 🤗🤗🤗. iTunes suck but they could just discount the ****er....well I am happy for now!! 🤗👍🏻

I love this positivity. We need more of it here :lolly::pray: 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Admin locked this topic

Archived