💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Harry

Great Spotify update

Today is a holiday in the UK so kinda like Sunday pt2, I wonder if that will be reflected in the streams again tomorrow or if we'll see our Monday bounce back. 

Maybe the return to US Top 50 was due to new TTH placement? It's great she managed to climb there on a Sunday in any case

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain
5 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

do u think she will be criticized if she creates a video with Sonja cancer storyline? If it would be so generous to give videos funds to some organization fighting against cancer 

I would be here for a cute Grigio Girls video with that theme, but not with a major single release The Cure seems to be. 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Great Spotify update

Today is a holiday in the UK so kinda like Sunday pt2, I wonder if that will be reflected in the streams again tomorrow or if we'll see our Monday bounce back

I thought May 1st/Labour Day was universal holiday? Guess not.

GagaStan95
1 minute ago, KingOfSpain said:

I would be here for a cute Grigio Girls video with that theme, but not with a major single release The Cure seems to be. 

I think she wrote the cure thinking about her relationship with Sonja and how Gaga is human medicine for her. It would be very kind and even such an inspiration for those people who already give up when they discover cancer diagnosis. 

mistylake
4 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

I think she wrote the cure thinking about her relationship with Sonja and how Gaga is human medicine for her. It would be very kind and even such an inspiration for those people who already give up when they discover cancer diagnosis. 

Well

I think it can only work if Sonja eventually gets better given the nature of "The Cure".

We don't know how serious Sonja's situation is...

KingOfSpain
Just now, GagaStan95 said:

The fact that we still don't know a n y t h i n g about its meaning, its creative process, its inspiration, its purpose and every other stuff bothers me so much tbh. Same with the hypothetical upcoming ep/album/re-release.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Harry
3 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

I thought May 1st/Labour Day was universal holiday? Guess not.

Well idk maybe it is :emma:

bloody g
Just now, Harry said:

It is :gaycat:

Good morning charters.

Somebody update me, what is itunes?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

GagaStan95
4 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

The fact that we still don't know a n y t h i n g about its meaning, its creative process, its inspiration, its purpose and every other stuff bothers me so much tbh. Same with the hypothetical upcoming ep/album/re-release.

Yeah, she usually releases interviews talking about songs' meaning but not this time, maybe she was kinda forced to write this song idk but i wanna know so bad

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Only flop America celebrates it in September :ladyhaha:

Azor Ahai
4 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

That's what happens your fave is also a golden globe, oscar nominated actress and works hard on her next film :diane: 

ArtGagaPop

The cure had a cute spin in the night on P3 & P4 
03.16 Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hopefully she will get another day spin today on both stations. NRJ added the cure to their playlist soon 1 week ago but have never played it, they are cancelled :madge:

GagaStan95

Added to TRENDING AUSTRALIA with 50K followers.

ArtGagaPop

it looks like the cure could get close to #40 on US spotify tomorrow, currently 3 kendrick tracks and the Despacito version without justin just over the cure all falling :lolly:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived