πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa

@HarryΒ Have you been following UK radio, is TC being played a lot?

Was it playlist by Radio 1 on Friday?

How's its chart position, and streaming?

Just general UK updates. Thank you

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri
4 minutes ago, pdaines said:

iTunes ranking makes a big difference to radio programmers when they decide how frequently to play a song.Β 

We have any proof that iTunes position is already so relevant for radios? I'm starting to think that now is only one of the factors they consider, and probably not the most relevant one.

bloody g

Million Reasons is already the meme of the thread.Β :ladyhaha:

iTunes WWΒ 2017/04/30

80+1 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

junolxf
54 minutes ago, LuksGa said:

Queen of Z100 tbh

Β 

Do you guys think Erica is in a lesbian relationship with Gags?Β :giggle:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

pdaines
16 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

@ViviLittleMΒ how far is JD from being diamond and will TF album ever be diamond? Surely they're both really close?

:pray:

Β 

Just Dance has sold over 7M copies, and probably has at least another 1M in streaming equivalents in the USA. It was certified 8* platinum in 2015. It's still selling 2-4K/week in the tail of its Super Bowl bump, so maybe add a couple hundred thousand copies for 2016 and 2017.Β 

So, yeah, it's close, and it will surely get there eventually, but don't exactly hold your breath. It could be 2 years, it could be 10 years. It's almost certainly not going to be this year short of Gaga actually dying. ;(

Hennywise

I'm all for Bruno getting another #1 He's truly a talented artist who can sing, dance, and write his own music unlike other overrated males who's the opposite of him (cough, biebs cough)Β 

Also he's always been nice to Gaga. Remember the superbowl months agoΒ :hug:

Β 

Monsterious
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

5th. Count again fat.Β 

6:26 PMLADY GAGA Million Reasons

3:46 PMLADY GAGAThe Cure

1:21 PMLADY GAGAMillion Reasons

11:57 AMLADY GAGAThe Cure

8:40 AMLADY GAGAMillion Reasons

5:42 AMLADY GAGAMillion Reasons

3:13 AMLADY GAGAThe Cure

2:25 AMLADY GAGAMillion Reasons

okay wig i diddnt notice the 2am one

Katharine Hepburn
12 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

I did aΒ 8,5 hour shift with 200% wageΒ :staymad:

On topic:Β The CureΒ #160 - peru

I got to clean the coffee machineΒ :gaycat:

xoxo Joanne

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, pdaines said:

Just Dance has sold over 7M copies, and probably has at least another 1M in streaming equivalents in the USA. It was certified 8* platinum in 2015. It's still selling 2-4K/week in the tail of its Super Bowl bump, so maybe add a couple hundred thousand copies for 2016 and 2017.Β 

So, yeah, it's close, and it will surely get there eventually, but don't exactly hold your breath. It could be 2 years, it could be 10 years. It's almost certainly not going to be this year short of Gaga actually dying. ;(

Delete the last line. Thanks

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, ARTGOD said:

They remained unreleased for a reason, she can and has donde better.

Gals, you can perfectly enjoy the success The Cure is having without having to delude yourself into believing it's anything more than disposable trash for the charts, and that's perfectly ok.

But that itΒ sounds like Interscope locked herΒ in the studio and forced to sing it at gunpoint, it doesΒ .

It being a pop song doesn't excuse it from being so damn bland and uninteresting, she's done extremely entertaining, thought provoking and orgasmic pop her whole career, even the blandest fillers on The Fame are better, at least they have identity and personality.

Some of y'all sound like: "thank gawd gags stoped pretendinΒ she's anythinΒ more than a pop product and stopedΒ trying to do that trash, more than 4 chords and powerful vocals?Β give me myΒ untz untz bawps with a video of her naked on a beach!". Like y'alls music knowledge and enjoyment goes no further than 2008-present Billboard's year end chart.

I said that I wouldn't say anymore about the matter but I guess notΒ .

OT: #80 Apple Music Chile

y'all pretentious fans are sooo mad omgΒ :giggle:Β let it go

shes wrote generic songs from The Fame to Joanne, and meaningful songs from The Fame to Joanne. Y'all are so tired with this argument. let The Cure be, what it is: a part of Gaga's versatility in meaningful songs.Β 

TheJoanneHat
4 minutes ago, Aries Zoloft said:

I'm all for Bruno getting another #1 He's truly a talented artist who can sing, dance, and write his own music unlike other overrated males who's the opposite of him (cough, biebs cough)Β 

Also he's always been nice to Gaga. Remember the superbowl months agoΒ :hug:

Β 

ok this made me rewatch the SBHS on youtube

iconic

Baepsae
5 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Do you guys think Erica is in a lesbian relationship with Gags?Β :giggle:

EBGXtT2.jpg

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Spicy

:ladyhaha:

The Cure needs to reach top 10 forΒ at least 6 weeks on BB100. I'll be extremely thankful for that.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Admin locked this topic

Archived