Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Americano
Just now, Monstersspain said:

When will Enrique Iglesias? 

Yuck, he tried it too many times with his overly autotuned messes to make it into the US market. People got sick of that real fast.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

If is not difficult why Kitty couldn't? :poot:

Because the song is awful. Can't make somebody eat sh*t even when you put up an ad that says "eat sh*t".

2 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

iTunes US

59 -1

Katy Perry - Chained to the Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley)

63+8

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

are they going to meet ? :gum:

embarrassing

8uz0Xgi.png

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

KingOfSpain

This is the biggest mall of Spain (El Corte Inglés) in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid (the largest street in the city).

Getting that promo and looking amazing at the same time.

C-qbfuuXUAU9SWP.jpg

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Naufri
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Because the song is awful. Can't make somebody eat sh*t even when you put up an ad that says "eat sh*t".

Then is not difficult when you serve at least a decent song.

Naufri
Just now, KingOfSpain said:

This is the biggest mall of Spain (El Corte Inglés) in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid (the largest street in the city).

Getting that promo and looking amazing at the same time.

C-qbfuuXUAU9SWP.jpg

Like I said in the other thread when in Barcelona? I want a giant Gaga too!

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

#36 for Katy already?... omg no way

where is the queen of digital sales

fresh outta oven

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

StrawberryBlond

What is TTH that everyone's on about? I know it has something to do with streaming but what in particular? And I'm always so confused about what streaming numbers mean. Some people say it's going to rise in the UK charts next week but even with streams, I don't see how that's possible right now. Can someone enlighten me?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Well I hope Radio 1 are happy they went with Bon Apetit over The Cure, and yes I'm still bitter :madge:

Have they playlisted it? If so, that is some grade A BS. Radio never want to support songs that the public aren't immediately loving upon release. I guess having a decent top ten with her last single is all that the radio needs to keep giving Katy support. But they're going to look so bad when it drops. But the thing is, if it does, they're unlikely to give her support with the next single. If they do continue to playlist her once this single has run its course, I'm going to be highly suspicious of what game they're playing. I never understand why some radios are so desperate to make certain artists succeed at all costs, even when the public clearly aren't interested.

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

#36 for Katy already?... omg no way

where is the queen of digital sales

she was atop of the charts last week and is currently shooting a movie :giggle:

KingOfSpain
3 minutes ago, Naufri said:

Like I said in the other thread when in Barcelona? I want a giant Gaga too!

Barcelona got two dates. Madrid din't even get one even tho it's twice as populous as Barcelona. Let the capital city shine. 

G72EZcm.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Americano
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

What is TTH that everyone's on about? I know it has something to do with streaming but what in particular? And I'm always so confused about what streaming numbers mean. Some people say it's going to rise in the UK charts next week but even with streams, I don't see how that's possible right now. Can someone enlighten me?

Have they playlisted it? If so, that is some grade A BS. Radio never want to support songs that the public aren't immediately loving upon release. I guess having a decent top ten with her last single is all that the radio needs to keep giving Katy support. But they're going to look so bad when it drops. But the thing is, if it does, they're unlikely to give her support with the next single. If they do continue to playlist her once this single has run its course, I'm going to be highly suspicious of what game they're playing. I never understand why some radios are so desperate to make certain artists succeed at all costs, even when the public clearly aren't interested.

Today's Top Hits-- The most followed playlist on Spotify. It can often single handily create global smashes from the exposure it gives.

Naufri
1 minute ago, KingOfSpain said:

Barcelona got two dates. Madrid din't get even one even tho it's twice as populous as Barcelona. Let the capital city shine. 

G72EZcm.gif

by the way, how about the sales of the first date in Barcelona? somebody knows?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived