charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys

How can The Cure get more promo? It seems to be stabilizing in streaming but what I think we need is more digital downloads.

spanishmonster
2 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

so what is official #s?ย 

#57 :(

buy stupid love on itunes

FGGrayson
3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Nnn not Joanne the track selling 1k more than BA's first week :madge:

nnnn..... the backlash is real, it seems her era is gonna do worst than ARTPOP

1 minute ago, boysboysboys said:

How can The Cure get more promo? It seems to be stabilizing in streaming but what I think we need is more digital downloads.

she won't i guess, mostly because she's doing ASIB, i dont see her doing promo for it tbh

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

SergenGokdag
4 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

#57 :(

what is 57 i cant read suddenlyย 

im gonna act like ive never seen this before

its cute #4 peakย :wub:

Diamond Heart ๐Ÿ’Ž

ViviLittleM

Katy won't let bon appรฉtit flop that hard. she'll do promo before the end of the tracking week i guess

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

I don't really like the Spotify updates for been #5 on tthย 

Weekend streams generally drop. Additionally, we had several new releases last ย Friday. Despite this, it's still climbing. And Gaga was never great on Spotify before. We should be happy.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GagaStan95
3 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

I don't really like the Spotify updates for been #5 on tthย 

Well being on that playlist DOESN'T guarantee success, secondly the song is doing pretty fine IMO. I just want you remember that Million Reasons failed to reach top50 WW after SUPER BOWL. She's new out there on Spotify, and as a new artist, she needs time to reach high levels, and iMO, this is already high level, no other SOLO FEMALE is higher than her i think.ย 

DeanWinchester
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Katy won't let bon appรฉtit flop that hard. she'll do promo before the end of the tracking week i guess

Does Capitol still have promo money

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ViviLittleM

so kworb is predicting 13k for The Cure's 3rd week, I hope we'll rise on iTunes during the week, I want more!

FGGrayson

omg, in ATRL they are saying IGGY with MO BOUNCE outsold BA :music:ย  i dont blame the GP tho, MB and Team are bops

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

• Admin locked this topic

Archived