Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Gaga should have 'The Cure' discounted next Week in Germany. It has Radio Support and Streaming Support. It needs (better) Sales now. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

Amazon Germany

#58 The Cure (+3)

Apple Music Germany

#39 The Cure (+2)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Star

I really, really, really disapprove the idea of discounting the song too early at this stage along with releasing the video. It just need one to two weeks more to grow. 
But if they are letting the discount stay for long time like Million Reasons, then, go ahead. I don't mind. 

Hopefully, the video will be out in later stage!

ArtGagaPop

wow i didn't knew the voice songs were still over her, she will go top 30 when they fall :diane:

Americano
Just now, Star said:

I really, really, really disapprove the idea of discounting the song too early at this stage along with releasing the video. It just need one to two weeks more to grow. 
But if they are letting the discount stay for long time like Million Reasons, then, go ahead. I don't mind. 

Hopefully, the video will be out in later stage!

Everyone discounts songs, its the only way to get front page exposure. Even It Aint Me, Closer, etc. all got discounts and they're huge hits. Gaga should just do it.

Americano
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

wow i didn't knew the voice songs were still over her, she will go top 30 when they fall :diane:

And then Top 10 by next Monday with the $ logo.

:lolly:

The ATRL fumes await

:lolly:

Azor Ahai

Gals and gays give your good sis Harry a stream pls, I don't want Sweet Creature to bomb too much :emma:

AlexxGaga

The fact that she's in the Top 30 without any exposure makes me really believe The Cure will immediately jump to top 10 US when It got discounted.

WildAmerican
55 minutes ago, AlexxGaga said:

Sitting in my car and B96 Chicago playing Closer. LOL Bye. 

you in Chicago sis? Me too!

OT: Slayy TC

AlexxGaga
Just now, WildAmerican said:

you in Chicago sis? Me too!

OT: Slayy TC

:excited2: :hug:

Star
Just now, Americano said:

Everyone discounts songs, its the only way to get front page exposure. Even It Aint Me, Closer, etc. all got discounts and they're huge hits. Gaga should just do it.

I agree about that, I really do. It is just I am very conflicted on the idea. What if they decided to take it (discount) off sooner? Like I said, if they are going to let it be discounted for longer period of time, then I am here for it!  :gaycat:

Spoiler

A bit off topic. How do i center the the post? :sweat:

Americano
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Gals and gays give your good sis Harry a stream pls, I don't want Sweet Creature to bomb too much :emma:

His era sucks. If he released poppy music I'd be all over it. He was my favorite 1D star and the one I thought should always have gone solo.

But then he came out with this boring, try-hard "rock" sound. It's doing meh in the US for a reason. Sign of the Times isn't Top 10 on pop and is already negative AI and didn't really spend any time Top 10 digitally. Not meaning to "drag" him, but for all of the hype and the huge lead he had when he first dropped his single.. He's wildly blowing it.

OBEY

Positive audience gain on POP and HAC radios in canada too :applause: 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived