Just now, Americano said:

A plan in what way? This isnt even aired anywhere 

Oops. Uncancellation cancelled

OBEY
1 minute ago, Americano said:

A plan in what way? This isnt even aired anywhere 

MTE Bon appétit was over even before it was released :poot: 

BloodyJudas

Wow guys ! I love you so much ! You make my day and you restore my hope that The Cure is gonna cure the GP soon :hug:

Americano
Just now, Naufri said:

The Met Gaga is on TV?

nope. i hope gaga goes too and storms the red carpet and then just leaves right after

Naufri
8 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Actually people saying that TC is low on itunes US forget how low MR stabilized after the initial promo including the performances had ended (it was in the lower part of the top 80) and it has much more promo that had very strong response as well.

The song is doing amazing, with one or two performances, a music video and good airplay it is a sure top 10 imo with strong top 5 chances...

Lidl Monsters have short memory.

Harry
6 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Actually people saying that TC is low on itunes US forget how low MR stabilized after the initial promo including the performances had ended (it was in the lower part of the top 80) and it has much more promo that had very strong response as well.

The song is doing amazing, with one or two performances, a music video and good airplay it is a sure top 10 imo with strong top 5 chances...

I totally agree. Gaga hasn't been one to have an instant hit in years, really. Her singles need time and work. Aside from the press generated by Coachella, TC has received basically no promo. I still have faith in it.

I personally wouldn't say it's doing 'amazing', but I don't think that the panicking of people saying the video is the LAST CHANCE is necessary.

1 minute ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Truly her ARTPOP era 

Mondriaan-maakte-meer-schilderijen-dan-a

No, ARTPOP had success (not as much as BTW, but success):reductive:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

8 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

This MR became big on us itunes after it was performed at the SB, check its sales in 2016 and in 2018 and there you have it

the video should be released whwn the song enters the top50 on radio and has 40-50M on radio

Harry

ok i've refrained from shading katy even in this time but WHY is she a co-host of the met gala? i mean...

Jonathanholland
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

Lidl Monsters have short memory.

Poor lidl monsters :diane:

lidlbath.jpg

Before there was love, there was silence

Just now, JonathanHolland1 said:

Poor lidl monsters :diane:

lidlbath.jpg

orangoutan.jpg

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

BenG
1 minute ago, Harry said:

ok i've refrained from shading katy even in this time but WHY is she a co-host of the met gala? i mean...

gotta grab whatever opportunity to beat a dead horse back to life :trollga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived